Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IT wrote a fake story on how she dated an Incel

y r u a furry

y r u a furry
IMG 6246

Dnr, hope all those cunts get thrown into the gas chamber

I feel like the incels.is mods are looking at your account unable to draw the line between faggotry vs just a bunch of cute shit
There are actual faggot posters like @LesscoBlob who posted a video about a black dude getting fucked in the ass by another black dude (he only got a 1 day ban) or @NothinButAComedy posting about how he wants to fuck a tranny

I feel like the incels.is mods are looking at your account unable to draw the line between faggotry vs just a bunch of cute shit
And there are multi-gay erotic stories about the moderators made by @OCTOPATH CHIMPLER 2

There are actual faggot posters like @LesscoBlob who posted a video about a black dude getting fucked in the ass by another black dude (he only got a 1 day ban) or @NothinButAComedy posting about how he wants to fuck a tranny
Actually it was 4 days in total.