Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It would be interesting to see the changes in behavior in a good-looking person that suffers some sort of accident

D

DryDick

Veteran
★★★★★
I would like to see how a good looking person's esteem and worldview rapidly change once their looks are destroyed (like for example, their face is ruined in an accident). Can you imagine a Stacy who has been treated like a goddess her whole life, wondering why everyone is treating her differently and why men aren't paying attention to her anymore? It would be glorious to see their realization - how their whole world turns upside down and everything they've ever known has merely been a product of their outer appearance, and not anything to due with their inner being.
I remember watching this mini documentary about an Arab Stacy who's husband threw cooking acid on her face, causing facial disfigurement. She got multiple surgeries to try and fix the problem, but to no avail. She finally ended up taking her own life because she couldn't bear it.

Chads and stacies have shallow personalities since everything was handed to them on a silver spoon. Their whole value as a person is tied to their looks. If that was taken away from them, they might as well take their life

An industrial health and safety course I did years ago, dropped a blackpill bomb:
Most marriages don't survive if the man suffers a life-changing industry, and loses enough mobility or faculty that he can no longer work.

I can't remember the %age, but it was more than 50%.

I.e., a clear majority.

That "till death do us part" shit? A clear majority of them are lying.

A clear majority of women will nope right out of there for greener pastures, and leave you in disabled incel hell if something bad happens to you. Nice, eh?

There's a movie about that:

Vanilla Sky.

The Stacy that loved him starts treating him immediately like shit after the accident

there is that famous thread/about that chad who turned crippled after an accindent.he then wrote a huge suicide note and roped.he did still have sex though,but he did say that he couldn't feel anything so he only had it a few times i think.if that is true or not no clue.

there is also that muscle youtube/instagram guy who broke his legs in some random thing he was doing,and his gf suddendly started treating him like shit.some brother here probably knows him as i have seen him being mentioned a few times here and in other places.

there was a thread about some cannon fodder chad that had his face fucked up in some war
and his wife divorced him, but she blamed it on his personality

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back