Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It would be funny if you had to show how you looked like on this site

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
It would be funny if everyone had to upload a photo of themselves on this site and use it as their Avi. I bet 80% of the guys on here would look something like this:

Guy
Guy2

And 20% would look like this:

Guy3
Guy4

All normie-tier pretty much. But since foid standards are getting higher each year even the normie-tier men struggle and find themselves joining this site.

The only way this would work is if the forum was more private and not open to lurkers who would just take the piss out of everyone on here

Most users are curry

On incelselfies, most of the curries there were prettyboys. They would've killed themselves if they looked like the curry you posted:feelshaha:.

Dutch merchant

IMG 3608

The truth is that many incels here would be normies if they had been born just two decades earlier.
So you believe in the "just be her first" theory/strategy that were much more possible 10-20 years ago? I think even a normie that were born 30 years ago and managed to get a GF in his teens could still get dumped and end up incel today, since his GF knew she could get a better looking man, even if he got laid once or so he could still struggle after being dumped.

I believe the majority on this site are normie-tier, but i agree with you on how alot of normies have absolutely no value on the dating market so they end up here.

All of these guys are invisible to foids. There is nothing special about them, they're boring looking.

Im like the second guy mixed with the third guy

It would be funny if everyone had to upload a photo of themselves on this site and use it as their Avi. I bet 80% of the guys on here would look something like this:

View attachment 864223View attachment 864226

And 20% would look like this:

View attachment 864233View attachment 864234

All normie-tier pretty much. But since foid standards are getting higher each year even the normie-tier men struggle and find themselves joining this site.
Most men on here are fakecels. If I looked like a normal white man and didn't look like a dysgenic subhuman I wouldn't have joined this site.

Most people would be around normie tier. Hypergamy, feminism, degeneracy, bad parents, missing on teen-love and online dating contribute a lot to the creation of incels. Hell, some of these things alone can make a normie an incel.

Dating is hard as fuck and women have all the power, so making incels is pretty easy, just go to reddit and you'd find plenty, but they are bluepilled.

So you believe in the "just be her first" theory/strategy that were much more possible 10-20 years ago? I think even a normie that were born 30 years ago and managed to get a GF in his teens could still get dumped and end up incel today, since his GF knew she could get a better looking man, even if he got laid once or so he could still struggle after being dumped.

I believe the majority on this site are normie-tier, but i agree with you on how alot of normies have absolutely no value on the dating market so they end up here.
most people dont understand that theory. its possible now, it happens all the time, but they make the mistake of thinking you need to be 16 or 17 to do it. theres no 17 year old female virgins. in reality you must be 11-14, my 11 yr old sister and all of her friends already have boyfriends which matches what i saw when i was her age

Isn't whitecels the majority? I remember seeing a poll couple of months ago.
I rarely meet a white anymore and most of my white bros have me on ignore over some stupid shit, Ill just find new brocels to replace them then.

most people dont understand that theory. its possible now, it happens all the time, but they make the mistake of thinking you need to be 16 or 17 to do it. theres no 17 year old female virgins. in reality you must be 11-14, my 11 yr old sister and all of her friends already have boyfriends which matches what i saw when i was her age
I believe "just be her first" is only possible for good looking boys/men today. 15 years ago you could be a normie and just be her first.

I think alot of foids will probably leave those 11-14 year old boys after some years in the relationship because of hypergamy, which didn't exist as much 15 years ago since social media didn't exist.

I think alot of foids will probably leave those 11-14 year old boys after some years in the relationship because of hypergamy, which didn't exist as much 15 years ago since social media didn't exist.
yeah true there is no denying that, they arent gonna stay together forever but he will take her virginity despite being a subhuman looking kid her age which infuriates me