Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It would be a shame if someone delivered some hammerhead worms to a college town

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
Hammerhead worms are extremely toxic and literally clone themselves back even if they are cut to pieces. You literally need to cut them to 279 something pieces for them not to Regen. Also destructive to the environment, and needs to be literally burned down to not respawn anymore with obvious risk; all that costs shit tons of dollars.

It would be a shame if someone distribute thousands of fragments of these guys to a young college town filled with chads and stacies.

I can see some small organizations making them in the future tbh. Costs almost nothing to "make". All that is needed is some guys with gloves and gas mask and a machete, and a car to distribute these "powders" around the town, in a few weeks they'll form and crawl around the town. Not that I support that.

I'm surprised that no terrorist group or cult has used them yet

"The noxious chemicals it releases can cause skin irritation in people and trigger nausea in animals who consume the worms,"

Hammerhead worms are extremely toxic and literally clone themselves back even if they are cut to pieces. You literally need to cut them to 279 something pieces for them not to Regen. Also destructive to the environment, and needs to be literally burned down to not respawn anymore with obvious risk; all that costs shit tons of dollars.

It would be a shame if someone distribute thousands of fragments of these guys to a young college town filled with chads and stacies.
Duly Noted (IN VIDEOGAME)

I'm surprised that no terrorist group or cult has used them yet
Yeah im surprised too

Both truck attacks and starting a wildfire (see California) are extremely effective financially and scare factor, and costs little to nothing to do so yet most terrorists (lonewolf types) just stab one or two people (a lot of times not killing them) then get shot or arrested

Not that I support them btw. Just pure analysis discussion.

"The noxious chemicals it releases can cause skin irritation in people and trigger nausea in animals who consume the worms,"
Incel WUNDERWAFFEN confirmed?!?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back