Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] IT won't touch this

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
Man, it doesn't matter if she 15, my nigga. I like young girls. I like em 15, 14, 16. I like em real young, my nigga. I don't like them- I don't like women in they 20s. All them girls in they 20s, I'm cool with them girls. I like fucking girls like 15, 14. I like fucking with them young ass females. I ain't bullshitting, my nigga. I'm a real nigga and I'm keeping that shit 100. All you niggas hating on my fine ass young iamsubhuman girls, y'all some buster ass, lame ass, buster ass niggas. Y'all some dirty, ugly ass niggas. Y'all niggas ugly. Y'all got no females. Y'all niggas dirty. Y'all niggas nasty. Man, y'all niggas broke as fuck. Y'all some bum ass, buster ass niggas. Niggas hating on all my fine ass iamsubhuman girls. Nigga, you mad cause you can't get my iamsubhuman girls. You broke ass, bum ass, lame ass, buster ass niggas. Y'all niggas is busters, nigga. C'mon, my nigga. You mad cause you ain't getting no young pussy, nigga. All I do is fuck with young pussy, nigga. I like young girls, nigga. Yeah, I said it, my nigga. I like em 15, 16, 14, you buster ass nigga. Y'all got a problem? Y'all can kiss that fade you bum ass, buster ass, bum ass, lame ass, buster ass nigga.

Moral faggot is a pedophile XD @OutcastedOutcast

Grannies over 25 shouldn't be considered human.

no foid should be considered human.

over 30 they are completely worthless and unnatractive objects
Grannies over 25 are practically no different than decaying matter.

13-15 year old foids are beautiful. (Grass on the field, it's ok.) I want to coom in 15 year old foids.