Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal (IT won't touch this) Normie man kidnaps, repeatedly rapes and chains woman in shed

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
Some Chinese guy apparently kidnapped a foid as a child, kept her chained up, treated like a dog and made her give birth to 8 babies of his.
According to IncelTear, this is fine, because he's a sex-haver and a "normal person". He's so normal that he was a social media star and the Chinese government praised him, because he presented himself as a lone dad of 8 children (before the woman was found, of course).
Somehow, thousands of people who followed him on social media failed to detect his bad personality, curious. Somehow the woman couldn't liberate herself with positive thinking, she needed outside help, curious. I thought good things happen to good people and bad things happen to bad people? So I guess he's a good person?

Behind every successful normie there's a trail of evil he's committed. Professionally successful people like CEOs are often simply bullies who fought their way to the top. In childhood they bullied and maybe even beaten up weaker kids, maybe they ruined some of them forever by giving them trauma, maybe some killed themselves. But hey! According to IncelTear, you just need to stop being a crybaby and forget the abuse you've experienced, otherwise you're a bad person! The guy who bullied you for being a "faggot" is now a CEO and fucks plenty of women, so he's the good guy, while you're traumatized, struggle to find a job and have no women because you're a "faggot" with a soft face and a high pitched voice, so you're evidently the evil one, according to IT! Don't worry, IT will also call you a faggot!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-GpzGS7ac

Fucking based ricecel
All ricecels should follow his example and control their foids

i am fucking glad for him, he is a man that should be praised

Another failed personality detector, many such cases.

Generally speaking i dont find chinks to be attractive but good god my dick is rising just thinking about how many times he got to slide into those tight, tiny walls. Only for himself. She will never. E with another. Fucking hawt :feelsaww:

How the fxck did they think a ricecel got a kids

Your way of describing it reminds me of the case of Lance Hindt. you get bullied and the bluepilled masses just tell you to be ok with it because "karma will get them" "they won't live happy long enough and eventually get what they disserve" and eventually they get more successful than the people they bully. normans will be in denial or shocked of your blames, blaming it instead on nothing but yourself. it's almost like getting beaten constantly everyday won't have a negative outcome on your mental health and won't traumatize you.

as always. never play the victim card incel. teehee :feelsEhh:

This world is a satanic rotten place

Whatever it takes

the incels are responsable for less than 0.001 % crimes against foids or society, in general are sexhavers who do crimes related to sex such as rape or kidnapping for rape

Your way of describing it reminds me of the case of Lance Hindt. you get bullied and the bluepilled masses just tell you to be ok with it because "karma will get them" "they won't live happy long enough and eventually get what they disserve" and eventually they get more successful than the people they bully. normans will be in denial or shocked of your blames, blaming it instead on nothing but yourself. it's almost like getting beaten constantly everyday won't have a negative outcome on your mental health and won't traumatize you.

as always. never play the victim card incel. teehee :feelsEhh:

This world is a satanic rotten place

these are terrifying sentiments that echo the society

Based as fuck more Ricecels need to learn from his example, especially in the West.

Fun fact: when you mention IT in the title of your post, they usually touch it

the people of r/inceltear are retarded :yes: