Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel IT won't touch this: Normgroids Starting to Become Black-pilled

The Scarlet Prince

The Scarlet Prince

The #1 Ado Hater
★★★★

I know we've been discussing how more and more people are starting to notice that the black-pill is correct. But I feel like this thread specifically is maybe one of the best examples I have ever seen of it.

IT tends to mock us and tell us that we're always being unrealistic and delusional when we say things like 'Foids are Chad-only.'

I would like them to explain why there is an entire group of men who don't interact with the incel community whatsoever, coming to the same exact conclusions that we do?

Here's all notable comments if you don't want to read the full soyddit thread.

Women call men creeps for showing any kind of interest in them and now they're surprised they aren't being approached :feelskek:

You got what you asked for

It's always nice to see nonchads getting class consciousness.

When you get humiliated and demeaned every time you approach a woman news spreads pretty far. Doesn't help every 5th tiktok is a woman exploding verbal vomit about how she got hit on by an ugly man or how she was getting "harassed" that too also spreads

Women call men creeps for showing any kind of interest in them and now they're surprised they aren't being approached :feelskek:

You got what you asked for
Foids are so stupid. Water is wet, but with every passing day, I just get more and more shocked by how low IQ all foids are.

Why did we listen to them when they demanded to choose their own partners? The most perfect analogy for this would be if you gave a child the option to always choose what he eats. The child is going to choose retarded things like cake, candy, and ice cream 100% of the time. You have to step in and tell them that they can't have that.

Foids can't seem to get past their 'victim' phase and get it through their skulls that they're just as, if not more, shallow & picky than men are. They think somehow that they're the only gender that can make choices that are moral and valid.

Men just seem to have picked up a few cues from women and decided rightly that they are not wanted, they are just doing what they have been told lol. As always it doesn't apply to Chad.

It's always nice to see nonchads getting class consciousness.
There is no greater lifefuel that exists.

I feel so happy as every day I finally am starting to see men get more and more conservative again. People are starting to realize how stupid foids are, and that makes me so glad to be living on this earth, just so that I can inevitably see women have all their rights taken away again soon. Of course, they're still going to have to work anyway, since I highly doubt the job market is going to give up half of the workforce.

But I don't even care about that JFL, foids were retarded enough to demand to work and now they all work wagie jobs and suffer with paying bills. They can keep working, I actually encourage it.

Females got what they asked for

When you get humiliated and demeaned every time you approach a woman news spreads pretty far. Doesn't help every 5th tiktok is a woman exploding verbal vomit about how she got hit on by an ugly man or how she was getting "harassed" that too also spreads
I wonder if IT is ever able to see past their delusion? I'm just waiting for the retards on there to realize that they're 10x worse than men ever were. I would actually LOVE to see them try and make a post on this thread.

They won't, obviously, because that means they'd have to acknowledge that there are other men that aren't incels that are beginning to get fed up with their crap.

Men just seem to have picked up a few cues from women and decided rightly that they are not wanted, they are just doing what they have been told lol. As always it doesn't apply to Chad.
Foids will just deny it and they'll call all the men in the reddit thread incels too, despite none of them showing any traits of being one JFL.

I wonder if IT is ever able to see past their delusion? I'm just waiting for the retards on there to realize that they're 10x worse than men ever were. I would actually LOVE to see them try and make a post on this thread.

They won't, obviously, because that means they'd have to acknowledge that there are other men that aren't incels that are beginning to get fed up with their crap.
It's a tug of war of who gets the power and men are switching sides to make sure foids become the ruling class, most of these feminist are in it to punish men the second they get into power.

It's a tug of war of who gets the power and men are switching sides to make sure foids become the ruling class, most of these feminist are in it to punish men the second they get into power.
Indeed, that is what led to the situation we're in now. However, it's becoming increasingly obvious that men are beginning to get fed up with it. They're converting back to the men's side in droves. Men are beginning to get more and more black-pilled by the day. South Korea, due to it's very high population and small landmass, has had this phenomena expedited. Look at the situation with men and foids over there. It's beautiful.

I hate social media, but this is the one time social media has led to something great.

yea, there's a few other threads about this and they also got similar responses:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/dating/comments/1esjs0z/are_single_guys_afraid_to_approach_women_in/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/GenZ/comments/1eo9bzj/interesting_but_not_suprising_tbh/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/GenZ/comments/1eo9bzj/comment/lhce3om/

things like #MeToo are a case of extreme feminism rearing its ugly head, to the point where it alienates young men and screws them up mentally

feminism is like an iceberg, the 'gender equality' twaddle is just a prelude to the misandrist bile, false rape accusations, etc., which make up REAL feminism

sadly, if there's no backlash to feminism, it will continue to get more and more extreme, and males of future generations will be traumatized, isolated and anxious

Last edited:
There are a lot of YT videos (and the accompanying comments) out there, that reflect many mens' reality:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vALuwSje3yk

Screenshot 2024 08 30 at 221404

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnFM2HgttRk

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoh61Pn61_k

they all mog me, of course.

That's why they were always controlled in past societies
Ask any foid why they were controlled in all societies to ever exist, and they'll freak out on you. They have no answer. It's natural for foids to be lesser than men, they're just naturally more stupid.

just so that I can inevitably see women have all their rights taken away again soon.
I wouldn't count on it. The Jewnited States is a fortress of feminism, feminism runs extremely deep in the government and it requires the "Drain the swamp" so to speak. In order for it to be fully vanquished and have foids face the possibilities of their rights being stripped, a civil war will have to happen, and likely the US will either split into two or many countries.

A civil war would ultimately influence the entire Western world, though I'm not educated enough to comment on that.

Foids will just deny it and they'll call all the men in the reddit thread incels too, despite none of them showing any traits of being one JFL.
Of course foids will turn this around and try to gaslight men as if they got it all wrong. It's a tried and true foid tactic.
If most men weren't cucks who actually listen to women (oh my god) they would take up after their curry brothers and double down on their approaches.

Ask any foid why they were controlled in all societies to ever exist, and they'll freak out on you. They have no answer. It's natural for foids to be lesser than men, they're just naturally more stupid.
Indeed

led to something great.
We are doomed if kamala wins, it will undo all this progress because you know she will try to get the most heinous shitty laws passed for women to take over.

Idk why they are still fighting for anything they are equals now in almost every aspect, they get paid the same rate, they get protected in the workplace by laws, they get to vote, they can do anything solo. These bitches are just power hungry because their is nothing left to be upset about so they fabricate problems.

yea, there's a few other threads about this and they also got similar responses:

JFL at this response I found in the r/GenZ one.

Foid trying to gaslight men as usual (1.2k upvotes):

Response to the retarded foid (1.7k upvotes):

Even with all the feminists panicking & rushing to try and upvote the original reply, they still look stupid.

sadly, if there's no backlash to feminism, it will continue to get more and more extreme, and males of future generations will be traumatized, isolated and anxious
I disagree. Places like South Korea are showing that, thanks to social media, men are starting to realize this stuff more and more -- and they're beginning to get fed up with foids. Feminism is doomed to fail and women will eventually be stripped of their rights once more.

I wouldn't count on it. The Jewnited States is a fortress of feminism, feminism runs extremely deep in the government and it requires the "Drain the swamp" so to speak. In order for it to be fully vanquished and have foids face the possibilities of their rights being stripped, a civil war will have to happen, and likely the US will either split into two or many countries.

A civil war would ultimately influence the entire Western world, though I'm not educated enough to comment on that.
Sure, but this you're making the mistake of thinking women are equal to men. We're much stronger and smarter, if enough men become black-pilled (which is what is currently happening), we'll see a complete removal of women from government and any positions of power in general. Women will likely try and fight back, but they won't be successful.

Sure, but this you're making the mistake of thinking women are equal to men. We're much stronger and smarter, if enough men become black-pilled (which is what is currently happening), we'll see a complete removal of women from government and any positions of power in general. Women will likely try and fight back, but they won't be successful.
There is an army of simps, as well as powerful men who are willing to die on the feminist hill. Original feminism wasn't founded by women, it was supported, cultivated and funded by men who were 'equalists' in an attempt to be holier than thou, and these men still exist today. Ironically, feminism wants to scrub them off because they want to build a narrative that women were responsible, when it was far from the truth. Ungrateful bitches.

These equalists fags are definitely numerous and influential enough to be problematic.

I disagree. Places like South Korea are showing that, thanks to social media, men are starting to realize this stuff more and more -- and they're beginning to get fed up with foids. Feminism is doomed to fail and women will eventually be stripped of their rights once more.
I did say 'if'

remains to be seen what will happen in sk. but given that their fertility rate is miniscule, the feminist usa has a lot of influence, and most men there are corporate slaves, it's a bit grim. hopefully they do make serious inroads against feminism... or if not at least NK can invade and take them over? jfl

We are doomed if kamala wins, it will undo all this progress because you know she will try to get the most heinous shitty laws passed for women to take over.
Kamala won't do anything if she's in office. The worst case scenario is that she wins, and that's not even that bad because literally anything she tries to get passed will get blocked by congress extremely quickly. The only bad thing about her winning is that we'll have to wait another 4 years for a republican victory (people will be tired of the Democrats by then, Kamala will ruin their reputation), and we'll also have to have her represent the United States to the world, which will be embarrassing.

How do you look up to a leader who slept her way to her position? You don't.

Idk why they are still fighting for anything they are equals now in almost every aspect, they get paid the same rate, they get protected in the workplace by laws, they get to vote, they can do anything solo.
Because they're not fighting for equal rights anymore, they're fighting so that they're first-class citizens. They want to be able to do whatever they want while not being criticized for it.

There is an army of simps, as well as powerful men who are willing to die on the feminist hill. Original feminism wasn't founded by women, it was supported, cultivated and funded by men who were 'equalists' in an attempt to be holier than thou, and these men still exist today. Ironically, feminism wants to scrub them off because they want to build a narrative that women were responsible, when it was far from the truth. Ungrateful bitches.

These equalists fags are definitely numerous and influential enough to be problematic.
I know there is, which is why I agree that it certainly isn't possible that it could happen right this moment. However, I'm trying to make the point that the younger generations are becoming increasingly more conservative as the days pass. The simps are starting to regress in number and eventually will no longer exist.

their fertility rate is miniscule
Falling fertility rates leads to a panic to increase the population, and seeing as women aren't budging to stop chasing Chad, men will eventually have to do it themselves. A falling population is horrible for the economy, China is the perfect example of how it always comes back to stab you in the back.

the feminist usa has a lot of influence
The USA is becoming more and more isolationist. People want the government to stop caring about what other countries are doing. Plus, I highly doubt we'd intervene in the government of South Korea in general. We're just there to ensure that we have equipment close enough to fight China and North Korea if we really have to for whatever reason.

most men there are corporate slaves
Yeah that's true, but I don't see how that would really affect men starting to strip women of their rights once more.

There is no greater lifefuel that exists.

I feel so happy as every day I finally am starting to see men get more and more conservative again. People are starting to realize how stupid foids are, and that makes me so glad to be living on this earth, just so that I can inevitably see women have all their rights taken away again soon. Of course, they're still going to have to work anyway, since I highly doubt the job market is going to give up half of the workforce.

But I don't even care about that JFL, foids were retarded enough to demand to work and now they all work wagie jobs and suffer with paying bills. They can keep working, I actually encourage it.
Marx said that proletariat will hang capitalists on rope that they bought from them.
Foids wanted to reject any morality or social norms and it will lead to their total enslavement, since previous culture treated them with morality they rejected.

Foids are so stupid. Water is wet, but with every passing day, I just get more and more shocked by how low IQ all foids are.

Why did we listen to them when they demanded to choose their own partners? The most perfect analogy for this would be if you gave a child the option to always choose what he eats. The child is going to choose retarded things like cake, candy, and ice cream 100% of the time. You have to step in and tell them that they can't have that.

Foids can't seem to get past their 'victim' phase and get it through their skulls that they're just as, if not more, shallow & picky than men are. They think somehow that they're the only gender that can make choices that are moral and valid.

great analogy

Marx said that proletariat will hang capitalists on rope that they bought from them.
iirc that quote is attributed to both marx and lenin, but there's not much evidence that either of them said it

Unpopular opinion, normie men aren't really being blackpilled. They are just more sick of foids than before. The idea of 'money to get foids' has always existed. Now you need looks too.

Hell, I saw the other day one guy making a joke about getting cheated.

"Oh! I got cheated on after I opened up to her. Is this like a post-nut clarity for foids?"

So fucking funny, right? These low-esteemed morons are far from being blackpilled.

With men, you either get violent apes or bluepilled sack of shits like the one I just mentioned who don't stop making excuses for foids until their dying breaths, or maybe beyond. Fucking joke of a gender.

Last edited:
Itcucks are inept braindead retards and their side can't win a culture war against a bunch of virgin losers jfl
They are failures by every account

I know we've been discussing how more and more people are starting to notice that the black-pill is correct. But I feel like this thread specifically is maybe one of the best examples I have ever seen of it.

IT tends to mock us and tell us that we're always being unrealistic and delusional when we say things like 'Foids are Chad-only.'

I would like them to explain why there is an entire group of men who don't interact with the incel community whatsoever, coming to the same exact conclusions that we do?

Here's all notable comments if you don't want to read the full soyddit thread.

Let's hope enough men realize this for some meaningful change to happen

Unpopular opinion, normie men aren't really being blackpilled. They are just more sick of foids than before. The idea of 'money to get foids' has always existed. Now you need looks too.

Hell, I saw the other day one guy making a joke about getting cheated.

"Oh! I got cheated on after I opened up to her. Is this like a post-nut clarity for foids?"

So fucking funny, right? These low-esteemed morons are far from being blackpilled.

With men, you either get violent apes or bluepilled sack of shits like the one I just mentioned who don't stop making excuses for foids until their dying breaths, or maybe beyond. Fucking joke of a gender.
that's true, a lot of normies aren't really 'blackpilled' or anti-feminist, they're just cynical jestermaxxers who might make light of the situation but still run along with it

but I think a lot of young males are becoming more anxious or neurotic as a result of these continual foid inroads, because modern feminism is simply not natural. so they might have actual concerns, and probably feel sick of modern feminist excess

Let's hope enough men realize this for some meaningful change to happen
sadly meaningful change will probably not happen because (((certain people))) don't want it to

ordinary people have basically no power in modern western society

jews make all the decisions about where society will go

Good thread. I’m glad more normies are waking up to this. It will help us be viewed less badly, and also it will accelerate the decline. If enough normie men (the ones who do most blue collar jobs that make society function) are not dating and are becoming depressed, society will go downhill fast. It could lead to a societal collapse which would lead to change, or there might be a full on gender war if they become more enraged instead of LDARing. We likely won’t see it though. I bet it will take 50-100 years for anything to get to that point

It could lead to a societal collapse which would lead to change, or there might be a full on gender war if they become more enraged instead of LDARing. We likely won’t see it though. I bet it will take 50-100 years for anything to get to that point
marseysal.webp

nothing ever happens tbh

nothing ever happens tbh
For now, but eventually it will, although likely not in our lifetimes. A matriarchy like what our current society is just is not sustainable since men hold the monopoly on brute force and can easily put women in their place if the majority of men band together. If 80% or more of men were counted out of dating, then there would be huge social unrest and things would start boiling over. It will take a painfully long time before it reaches this level though.

That's good when more and more men are becomming aware of the blackpill. Worshipping of foids is drastically going down and men start not being obedient soy cucks.

Damn, this is pure suicidefuel for me. Even if I try to get close to a woman I like, it will all end like this. This life doesn't make sense, the best thing is to die