Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill IT wont touch this heightpill

Paul Bernardo

Paul Bernardo

Scarborough Rapist (DARKTRIADMAXXED)
-

It's over for manlets, you can literally be funny and charismatic etc but your height will overcome these and cuck u. I thought personality matters more IT ??? This girl clearly likes his personality, why isn't she looking past his height for his nice personality???? HAHAHAHA CLOWN WORLD.

I hate it here and I get pushed to the edge every fucking second

I'm so lonely.

I joked and said my hight is 5’8 when im actually only 5’3.
Teeheeeeee :foidSoy:

As I said, ITcopers will likely make up some pathetic excuse of an excuse for the rampant heightism in most foids by redirecting it to us hateful inkwells not letting the kween exercise her right to be as shallow and degenerately Chad-worshipping as possible... :smonk:

JFL at this level of entitlement and privilege from a foid, being literally 5'3 and still disgusted with a man 2 inches taller than her due to her extreme blown up standards and hypergamy fully permitted and even encouraged in the modern world; what a horrible personality he must have had! :feelstastyman:

It's quite easy to do so, simply changing what you say and acting as normal as the average subhuman can; the problem is that it doesn't matter, as simply having the genetic curse of being physically unattractive is enough to get you deemed as having plenty of "bad" traits, both to make up a more socially accepted reason to continue to reject and keep you in isolation, and because the horn effect makes most foids and normies/Chads/cucks project negative traits onto you simply because of one another bad trait, like subhumanity... :society:

Simply see the magical breakage of 99% of all personality detectors for foids when any average Chad walks around; suddenly whatever legitimate "bad personality" he might have, like maybe committing the small crime of felony murder, is wiped away and excused for due to the halo effect, and cognitive dissonance is applied to help the foid to ignore the various quite obvious indicators of probable future abuse. :feelshaha:

He's literally taller than her what is that little cunts problem? Like holy shit imagine a guy posting a similar thread but replace the height issue with her weight or something like that. Everyone would be blasting him for being shallow and entitled but it's somehow okay to have a preference if you're a woman. Peak gynocracy

He's literally taller than her what is that little cunts problem? Like holy shit imagine a guy posting a similar thread but replace the height issue with her weight or something like that. Everyone would be blasting the guy for being shallow and entitled but it's somehow okay to have a preference if you're a woman. Peak gynocracy
I HATE WOMEN... I LOATHE THEM

Never began for the 5'5 gang.