Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL It will never touch this

Drakul

Drakul

Banned
-
Another striking proof of redditors not representing normal humans is that doctors are in our side. No serious physician would say that face alone can't cause the complete incompatibility with female sexual arousal or even simple not disgust.

Another striking proof of redditors not representing normal humans is that doctors are in our side. No serious physician would say that face alone can't cause the complete incompatibility with female sexual arousal or even simple not disgust.

Notice how it says MINOR hence no need to be elephant man, a 3/10 with very asymmetrical face is already deformity

IMG 20230805 221153
LZzEe 2

Oh remember how we silly inklers used the term "looks THRESHOLD" needed to not cause horror? Well it's exactly what studies have proved. Look at the graphic, there's a level of tolerance that doesn't decrease progressively, after a point EVERYONE is disturbed by your face while before it's not an issue.

Screenshot 2023 08 29 21 27 29 201 comandroidchrome

It's so fucking over it's not even fun

The final nail on the coffin proving AWALT.

IMG 20230829 214448

but a 3/10 richfag or tallfag can still get gfs while there is nothing for a guy who is a legit 0/10, if you are 0/10 its obviously over, if you are 3-4/10 you are ugly but also normal
I think the graphics proves there's an exact threshold that we usually call 4/10 or low tier normie. 3 and below you cause a spike in the perception of disgust so 1 or 3 is the same. That also implies there's a strict distinction between incel and fakecels. Studies prove more and that the human brain is a biological detector with zero margin for error and it works identically in every brains. Individuals are an illusion.

I think the graphics proves there's an exact threshold that we usually call 4/10 or low tier normie. 3 and below you cause a spike in the perception of disgust so 1 or 3 is the same. That also implies there's a strict distinction between incel and fakecels. Studies prove more and that the human brain is a biological detector with zero margin for error and it works identically in every brains. Individuals are an illusion.
my scale is probably different to yours then, to me a 4 is little bit below average, 3 is "ugly" but can still get a gf, 2 is ugly and cant get a gf unless hes rich or finds an insane cunt, 1 is really ugly and 0 - 0.5 are severely deformed people