Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL It will happen naturally ~ Tee Hee

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
Just find a partner. If it's easy for me it must be easy you, and it in no way has anything to do with the fact that I have a vagina.. *giggles*

Uh oh, looks like its time for more gas lighting! Just change your attitude sweetie

Screenshot 20210528 113135 Reddit

Im in my 20s and it still hasn’t happened.

Just find a partner. If it's easy for me it must be easy you, and it in no way has anything to do with the fact that I have a vagina.. *giggles*

Uh oh, looks like its time for more gas lighting! Just change your attitude sweetie

View attachment 450136
E40A859A 1F9A 42A3 A147 B5EE1177B1E2

''You will find a girl, not me though short KING Teehee''

Women can't comprehend how it being a man.

It never happened in more than 2 decades for me, but I don't need to worry, right?

give me some of that natural pussy you fucking whore

It reminds me when I was 17, and thinking about why I had no gf.

Now I'm 38 and nothing has changed. I've heard all this shitty stuff about finding my oneitis one million times.

Now I'm 38 and nothing has changed. I've heard all this shitty stuff about finding my oneitis one million times.
Just remember. It's completely your fault. You chose this path and it's because of your personality you ended up this way, not your looks or hypergamy

Just remember. It's completely your fault. You chose this path and it's because of your personality you ended up this way, not your looks or hypergamy
I'm pretty sure all the Chads who sexed all those cute foids at school had extraordinary personnalities :feelsbadman:

Did time go by fast? I cant wait til im 38 and that much closer to death :dab:

it was always artificial for me

You are 79. It's totally fine. It will happen naturally.

she wants to keep him bluepilled
This and she wants to virtue signal for updoots.

If he's continously bluepilled it means he won't awaken to true female nature, which is beneficial to her and team vagina

In this latest social circle I infiltrated, a becky is literally talking with 4 guys at the same time. Any non fat becky has AT LEAST 2-3 guys who are interested in her at any given time. It’s insane. This is what Norman’s have to deal with. I’m not even gonna try to date that foid.

It’s not volcel, it’s called being sane.

In this latest social circle I infiltrated, a becky is literally talking with 4 guys at the same time. Any non fat becky has AT LEAST 2-3 guys who are interested in her at any given time. It’s insane. This is what Norman’s have to deal with. I’m not even gonna try to date that foid.
Probably for the best.

Imaging dating her, and one of the guys she deepthroated recognizes her :feelshaha:

Probably for the best.

Imaging dating her, and one of the guys she deepthroated recognizes her :feelshaha:
Exactly. Not to mention all the other problems that could arise. Like when she starts getting serious with one, the other guys are clearly gonna be salty since they know each other and are “friends” (JFL this is just more evidence there is no such thing as “friends” with Norman’s).

The injustice

i hate women because they don't get that they live on tutorial island.

Think about it. she claims that what's stopping him from finding a gf is his "attitude".

This is because she herself always has a good attitude her whole life due to not facing any real adversity thanks to her hole.

i hate women because they don't get that they live on tutorial island.

Think about it. she claims that what's stopping him from finding a gf is his "attitude".

This is because she herself always has a good attitude her whole life due to not facing any real adversity thanks to her hole.
It's even worse when women realize that they live on tutorial island, and then make it their duty to gaslight and bluepill men into believing that they aren't.

Most women are aware on some base level that they are given special treatment for having a hole, but some refuse to believe it because it would shatter their reality, and others deny it in order to continue receiving said special treatment.

Anything a woman says should be taken with a grain of salt.

Rape is natural as well....

'It will happen naturally'

D0890C3C B35E 4703 A672 79AD1B496356

It is ridiculous. And when people say something like that, one tends to believe it as the veil is so thick you cannot see the reality behind it.

If they met a dying cancer patient they will say , dont worry, the cancer will go away naturally.
It never happened in more than 2 decades for me, but I don't need to worry, right?
Don't worry sweaty, there is always someone out there for you. But right now she is riding the cock carousal and getting spit roasted . Just wait a few years more and work hard.

Last edited:

View attachment 450136
"Not with that attitude it won't!" is one of the first things said to dismiss any realism from guys about their dismal prospects with women.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back