Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It will be 7ft minimum soon

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
I heard a foid at work say that if you are less than 6’5 you are not good for her jfl. She is 5’5 I think. She said she even has tape measure with her on dates jfl

when this forum first opened 6 foot was a well agreed upon minimum.

Shortly after it was agreed it was actually 6’2 - 6’3 that was considered chad.

As of late it’s 6’4 - 6’5. Just like the rest of evolution, it takes time but gradually the bar raises. The males of the next generation, after Gen Z literally WILL not have kids if they are under 6’10

when this forum first opened 6 foot was a well agreed upon minimum.

Shortly after it was agreed it was actually 6’2 - 6’3 that was considered chad.

As of late it’s 6’4 - 6’5. Just like the rest of evolution, it takes time but gradually the bar raises. The males of the next generation, after Gen Z literally WILL not have kids if they are under 6’10
Soon wadlow height will be considered incel

7 feet, 7 figures, 7 packs

In a global perspective Iceland is considered the most gender equal country. Dominating this list is another four Nordic countries: Norway, Finland, and Sweden

With 74.1 out of 100 points, the Netherlands ranks 5th in the EU on the Gender Equality Index. The Netherlands' score is 6.2 points above the EU's score. Since 2010, its score has increased by only 0.1 points. There has been a bigger increase since 2017, with an extra 2.0 points gained.

:feelsStudy:

Huh

Hmm

Hmmmmm. :feelssus:

I actually don't believe this because once men get passed the 6'3" mark, their height starts becoming a liability. They will be wobbly, severe back problems, joint issues, less athleticism etc.

Plus, there's not enough time during puberty for a 7ft standard to be possible. Humans can only grow so much in the short puberty window we have. Yeah some men have insane genetics, but most aren't going to.

satanic rebellion against them ,NOW IN CLASH OF CLANS

I heard a foid at work say that if you are less than 6’5 you are not good for her jfl. She is 5’5 I think. She said she even has tape measure with her on dates jfl
this foid is crazy

just be 1% bro

Honestly these height nazis just need to die (dead rising 2 DLC)

if whites ceased to exist then maybe this wouldn't be a problem

They want more violence and hate because it's the only language they understand