Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel It will be 100 degrees over the weekend where I'm at

allDead

allDead

Silver
-
Fuck summer to hell with the sun. Think that's fucking hot enough!!?

Wish I had the whole beach to myself. I love the beach but I hate getting mogged. It’s been in the 90s here and I’m 5 minute drive from a popular beach in the US.

Honestly all this staying at home doing nothing and no social contact for days is bring my agoraphobia/anxiety back.

Wish I had the whole beach to myself. I love the beach but I hate getting mogged. It’s been in the 90s here and I’m 5 minute drive from a popular beach in the US.
Same

Wish I had the whole beach to myself. I love the beach but I hate getting mogged.
This. I like to go to beach and go swimming but normies often ruin it. Beaches are one of the worst places to get mogged. That's why I must preferably go in the morning or go to lakes in forested areas where there aren't much normies.

I go to the beach all the time. It does make me sad seeing the groups of friends. Seeing the hot foids in bikinis is nice though :feelsohh::ahegao::ahegao:

Seeing the hot foids in bikinis is nice though :feelsohh::ahegao::ahegao:
JFL. For me it's pure depression-fuel to see hot foids I cannot have on a bright sunny day. Soon it's completely over as my youth ends and my theoretical dating pool is infested with single moms (it's already bad). Even worse if they are enjoying it with men.

We're getting heatwaves where I'm from despite how far north my latitude is.

Cool

JFL. For me it's pure depression-fuel to see hot foids I cannot have on a bright sunny day. Soon it's completely over as my youth ends and my theoretical dating pool is infested with single moms (it's already bad). Even worse if they are enjoying it with men.
I like looking at their asses :ahegao:
Cheeks out and everything

I hate summer so much. I wish it never was a thing.