Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT Why Are You Angry To Me?

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/yvrgar/no_yez_no_fallenleaves_i_have_zero_plans_to/iwfueyc?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share&context=3

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/yvomt2/because_some_women_are_shallow_and_nice_is_just/iwfnyfm?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share&context=3

Imagine being angry for a fake avi who is not me.

I debunked your theories. You now started insulting me with false accusations. First "Obese basement dweller" and now "Uneducated loser". I am STEM student rn and laughing to you. The only thing why I am unsuccesful at dating is my height and face. Make an emphaty now. This is how you make us angry all the time. And if I am a loser why you guys are so angry because of a loser? Why are you wasting your time to insult a loser?

Last edited:
:soy: : „Every time I see his profile picture…“

Get a fucking life, you IT soy cuck

brutal blackpill moment
going after the way your avi looks

Fuckin' IT faggots cocksuckers..... their subreddit must be taken down!!!:feelsdevil:

Based. If your profile pic seethes them so much then keep making extreme blackpill posts to trigger those fools.

You destroyed their arguments with sperm bank pill:feelsthink:, and now they project their anger onto you:feelshaha:

Incels.is = Actual arguments
IT = Ad Hominem, Strawman, Appeal to authority fallacies. "We are totally the good guys!!"

NGL every time I see @yez avi something inside of me makes me want to punch it too.

@yez is a good poster and it's not even about his "personality" or anything he ever did. Just that pic. It stirs the desire to punch.

NGL every time I see @yez avi something inside of me makes me want to punch it too.

@yez is a good poster and it's not even about his "personality" or anything he ever did. Just that pic. It stirs the desire to punch.
avi winner of 2022

Don't bother talking with them is a waste of brain cells

:soy: : „Every time I see his profile picture…“
36012 1

Doogycel when he notices he has been banned from IT:

36012 1