Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment IT Whores Please watch me......

anandkonda

anandkonda

Adhi naa pilla ra... adhi naa pilla
-
Whores from IT please watch me. I will marry you. I promise I have all the good qualities a husband needs

- I only rape 69 times a day (unlike standard 420 times a day in India)
- I only beat you for petty reasons (unlike others who beat for serious reasons)
- I only torture you for Dowry of $99999.9999 Billion (unlike other who ask for a reasonable amount)
- I only put cigar burns on private parts (unlike other who put them on hands)

The above qualities in me would make me a good husband, what do you think?

Guys add more reasons in a similar template of "I only.... (unlike other.....) "

Last edited:
Too good for them, they deserve worse.

Whores from IT please watch me. I will marry you. I promise I have all the good qualities a husband needs

- I only beat you for petty reasons (unlike others who beat for serious reasons)
- I only torture you for Dowry of $99999.9999 Billion (unlike other who ask for a reasonable amount)

Guys add more reasons in a similar template of "I only.... (unlike other.....) "

You do realize IT "foids" are actually troons.

" honey i am home, do you know what time is it??? its GRAPE TIME :waitwhat:"
:feelshehe::feelskek:

Screenshot 2023 08 27 131652

I know it's a joke post, but incels are unironically harmless to men.

We say mean stuff on this forum to vent and cope, but it's actually the HTNs, Chadlites and Chads who abuse women because they are the only ones who still have a chances with women in 2024.

Every single time you hear a story about a woman beaten, abused, killed by her partner, that wasn't an incel. Incels don't get women. It was a normie and above.

We say mean stuff on this forum to vent and cope, but it's actually the HTNs, Chadlites and Chads who abuse women because they are the only ones who still have a chances with women in 2024.

Every single time you hear a story about a woman beaten, abused, killed by her partner, that wasn't an incel. Incels don't get women. It was a normie and above.
Woman don't care about rape and abuse especially if it's from Chad. 70% openly have rape fetish or something

There's like 3 actual incels who comitted crimes in the name of inceldom. These cases are HYPERFOCUSED by the media.

Meanwhile, millions of HTNs, chadlites and chads abuse women daily and no one gives a fuck. Not even the abused foid. To them, being abused by a toxic good looking man is absolutely better than being in a nice, peaceful relationship with an ugly nice guy.

To them, being abused by a toxic good looking man is absolutely better than being in a nice, peaceful relationship with an ugly nice guy.
Introjection to chad. Anything done by sub 5 is rape, anything done by chad is love

They don't deserve your Brocel.

You are wrong on this one. The crimes inkwells do are negatively amplified by the failo effect. Anything an incel does is far worse than what a HTN, chadlites and especially chads do (if they do the same crime). The inkwell is the biggest threat inside the room if everyone else is normie/chad. It's all about looks.

typical indian cuck

They don't deserve your Brocel.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Really, I can adjust to any circumstances. I will spank my wife only 999998 times instead of 999999 times if it's uncomfortable for her

Come on IT. Post me already

@burnthem2theground come on watch me.

Only after you get married though :cryfeels::cryfeels:, Marital rape is not recognized by law (yet).
marriage is considered sacred in the West bc idk no reason

marriage is considered sacred in India bc infinite rape

based