Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT whore thinks that we need them more than they need us.

They literally ONLY talk about us. Their sub is DEDICATED to talking about incels.

They keep trying to stop each other from interacting with us but like they thrive on it, they know without us they'd have nothing to bitch about, essentially as much as they hate incels, they crave and need us because without us, their subreddit wouldn't exist, they're just nothing

Say the people who make thousands of posts and spent thousands of hours writing about this website lmao.

Holy shit i got tagged by @Personalityinkwell and posted on IT?
Guess im famous now
About the post though IT is literally nothing.
They lost their old sub that had hundreds of thousands of subs and now with the new one they only have 15k because everyone realized their posts were fucking low effort trash.
We barely even talk about those retards at IT.
We have become more relevant and popular than them and without our posts they would have no content not vice-versa.
Oh and if you worthless IT cunts are reading go suck a dick and get a job or something.
You fuckers act like you did not get offended but i know my words hurt your sensitive cunts.
HAHAHAHHA

"without us, they aren't even incels"
What?

IT screenshots us no matter how much we ignore them. And ffs that cringey laughing emoji is so annoying

Pretty ironic. Your average woman talks more about men (normally bitching about us) than we talk about them.

What they fail to realise is r/IncelTears was made as a "rebuttal" to r/Incels. We're the very reason those cucks exist.

who cares, i stopped checking that sub and it felt much better

IT screenshots us no matter how much we ignore them. And ffs that cringey laughing emoji is so annoying
But you cant ignore them you fucking empty skull Retard

It's dumbfucks like you why IT thinks we "need" them.

It's obviously the other fucking way around.

But you just don't listen and you like to have your shit smeared on IT cock, you fucking worthless brainlet.

IT lives rent free in your worthless head. Neck yourself bitch
I never view IT
who cares, i stopped checking that sub and it felt much better
High IQcels

But you cant ignore them you fucking empty skull Retard

It's dumbfucks like you why IT thinks we "need" them.

It's obviously the other fucking way around.

But you just don't listen and you like to have your shit smeared on IT cock, you fucking worthless brainlet.

IT lives rent free in your worthless head. Neck yourself bitch

High IQcels
I don’t even post about IT as much as I used to. You’re annoying as fuck. All you do is act super aggressive over an IT thread instead of avoiding IT thread like how I avoid boring threads. And stop trying to cuss every 5 seconds, it makes you look butthurt

jfl cant remember the last time i visited IT

Let's stop posting about IncelTears. See if they stop posting about us.

They literally ONLY talk about us. Their sub is DEDICATED to talking about incels.
They keep trying to stop each other from interacting with us but like they thrive on it, they know without us they'd have nothing to bitch about, essentially as much as they hate incels, they crave and need us because without us, their subreddit wouldn't exist, they're just nothing
Say the people who make thousands of posts and spent thousands of hours writing about this website lmao.
Holy shit i got tagged by @Personalityinkwell and posted on IT?
Guess im famous now
About the post though IT is literally nothing.
They lost their old sub that had hundreds of thousands of subs and now with the new one they only have 15k because everyone realized their posts were fucking low effort trash.
We barely even talk about those retards at IT.
We have become more relevant and popular than them and without our posts they would have no content not vice-versa.

Oh and if you worthless IT cunts are reading go suck a dick and get a job or something.
You fuckers act like you did not get offended but i know my words hurt your sensitive cunts.
HAHAHAHHA
"without us, they aren't even incels"
What?
kek

:lul::lul::lul::lul:They keep trying to stop each other from interacting with us but like they thrive on it, they know without us they'd have nothing to bitch about, essentially as much as they hate incels, they crave and need us because without us, their subreddit wouldn't exist, they're just nothing:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

teracope they won't stop it's their whole life
That doesn't mean we should make thread after thread about them. Let them screenshot and say whatever they want. What can they do to us? Nothing really. I understand if IT tries to dox us or infilitrate the forum or another pedo gets exposed at IT or something else worth bringing over, I understand threads like that, but threads like these need to stop. Right now they're likely screencapping this thread and having a good time since yet another thread about them was made.

That doesn't mean we should make thread after thread about them. Let them screenshot and say whatever they want. What can they do to us? Nothing really. I understand if IT tries to dox us or infilitrate the forum or another pedo gets exposed at IT or something else worth bringing over, I understand threads like that, but threads like these need to stop. Right now they're likely screencapping this thread and having a good time since yet another thread about them was made.
i try to keep it in offtopic though

I don’t even post about IT as much as I used to. You’re annoying as fuck.
Coming from the hole that posts about IT every week.

Get IT's cock out of your mouth faggot, you got IT cum on your chin

Coming from the hole that posts about IT every week.

Get IT's cock out of your mouth faggot, you got IT cum on your chin
many people here post a lot about IT. i only do it like once a week now which many incels here do once a week. also if i have autism and Ocd of course i'll be obsessed with debunking IT. don't like IT threads? stay off of them.

That reddit page is coping. If you actually have physical issues which make you unable to get a girlfriend or sex, and you hate your life and situation, that seems reasonable cause it effects you directly. Making fun of people like this for saying something they don't like is desperate seeking of validation of your existence. You might say the same for here, but sex is biologically hardwired for humans and all animals to seek. They just can't believe that people who have to betabuxxx and statusmaxxx to get with a chick who will never be attracted to them refuse to do so because many don't want to play a rigged game.

They literally couldn't stop posting about us when even their head mode realized how pathetic they are

They literally couldn't stop posting about us when even their head mode realized how pathetic they are

They couldn't go more than one day after their old head mod close r/IncelTears without making a new sub to "mock" incels.

Stop giving IT attention, shit subreddit

We live rent free in the minds of IT cucks.