Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel IT whore disowned by her family

Jfl I saw that. Fucking whore broke rule 1 of her own sub and didn’t cover my name. So many soys are seething over my profile pic lmao
who is the guy in your pic and why would he cause them to seeth

Based conservative christian family.

One of the comments on that thread that got an award :soy:

426 points · 15 hours ago
"You're useless and your life has no meaning" screamed the Incel into the void. Feeling he had done his part for the day, he looked over at the clock, and saw it was time for his mid morning masturbation session, his sixth of the day. He swivels his gaming chair around, knocking several plates off his crowded desk, sending tendie crumbs and a half eaten hot pocket scattering across the floor. His mother would eventually clean up while he slept, trying to hide the tears in her eyes and stifle the bitter sighs that came as she picked up another napkin crusted with what she hoped was cheese. She leaves the musty basement, she hears her son roll over on his futon, frame creaking, struggling, as he mutters in his sleep "Incels are the modern philosophers of the femoid age". He settles, and let's lose with a fart loud enough to shake the rafters, and she sighs again, knowing she'll be cleaning it out of his underwear once he takes them off next week.

jfl these people don't even have a clue
Cope harder IT, I’m sipping coffee on the coast of the Atlantic Ocean rn
17DC8EE4 BAC0 493F B9FC F8020C351CF5

who is the guy in your pic and why would he cause them to seeth
He is Josef Mengele. He was the one who gassed the Jews in auschwitz and did human experimentations like injecting blue dye into eyes, sewing twins together, etc

He is Josef Mengele. He was the one who gassed the Jews in auschwitz and did human experimentations like injecting blue dye into eyes, sewing twins together, etc
"injecting blue dye into eyes"

:feelskek: lol I know that shit isn't even true but based regardless.

i love how she says "my very catholic conservative family", like not being ok with a literal whore is something niche and for diehard catholics jfl

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS QUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

He actually did it because he wanted them to have blue eyes but they just went blind instead

He actually did it because he wanted them to have blue eyes but they just went blind instead
This is actually true, I can provide you with a German source:
Just use Google Translate to translate it to English.

My eyes are naturally blue and I am a German native-speaker.

Last edited:
This is actually true, I can provide you with a German source:
Just use Google Translate to translate it to English.

My eyes are naturally blue and I am a German native-speaker.
That confirms it. I also forgot to mention that it could kill them too since it infected them.

i love how they say "tHe wOrLd iS cHaNgInG iT'Z cuRrEnT yEaR" because i know for a fact that in the future, thanks to the NOMAPs, the pedo hysteria will end and IT certainly won't accept that. and i know for sure that extending childhoods to 21 and infantilizing teenagers will end in the future. IT won't accept that either. these are 2 changes my generation will definitely oppose

Maybe she will learn a lesson from this by stop being a whore and actually facing consenquences of the things she said online
Just like that incel guy who made a rape joke and get beated up

Maybe she will learn a lesson from this by stop being a whore and actually facing consenquences of the things she said online
Just like that incel guy who made a rape joke and get beated up
people on reddit actually think you're evil if you don't approve your daughter being a sex worker jfl. it's understandable why parents wouldn't approve. they have to see the parent's point of view

people on reddit actually think you're evil if you don't approve your daughter being a sex worker jfl. it's understandable why parents wouldn't approve. they have to see the parent's point of view
15-17 year olds cant wait to open a OnlyFans and parents were expected to allow them do it lol

I'm anti-doxxing, but I don't care anymore because these faggots never return the favor. Go at 'em.

One of the comments on that thread that got an award :soy:

426 points · 15 hours ago
"You're useless and your life has no meaning" screamed the Incel into the void. Feeling he had done his part for the day, he looked over at the clock, and saw it was time for his mid morning masturbation session, his sixth of the day. He swivels his gaming chair around, knocking several plates off his crowded desk, sending tendie crumbs and a half eaten hot pocket scattering across the floor. His mother would eventually clean up while he slept, trying to hide the tears in her eyes and stifle the bitter sighs that came as she picked up another napkin crusted with what she hoped was cheese. She leaves the musty basement, she hears her son roll over on his futon, frame creaking, struggling, as he mutters in his sleep "Incels are the modern philosophers of the femoid age". He settles, and let's lose with a fart loud enough to shake the rafters, and she sighs again, knowing she'll be cleaning it out of his underwear once he takes them off next week.

jfl these people don't even have a clue
I can tell that this guy is seething. Imagine seething this bad over a hole on the Internet. Guarantee you that this guy is some egotistical high school reject dork who projects onto others and thinks he's better than incels when he is one.

I can tell that this guy is seething. Imagine seething this bad over a hole on the Internet. Guarantee you that this guy is some egotistical high school reject dork who projects onto others and thinks he's better than incels when he is one.
most inceltears members are sub5

most inceltears members are sub5
I think some of them that claim to be "married" are genuine about it, but they're either betabuxxing or they got lucky and snagged some equally subhuman foid who gives them starfish sex maybe once every three weeks.

I think some of them that claim to be "married" are genuine about it, but they're either betabuxxing or they got lucky and snagged some equally subhuman foid who gives them starfish sex maybe once every three weeks.
i doubt they're married. they're al prolly in their early 20s

Based boomer parents :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

hahaha get owned bitch

HOLY SHIT WHOEVER THE INCEL THAT SENT THIS WHORES NUDES TO HER FAMILY NEEDS TO BE MODDED HOLY MOTHER OF ALL THAT IS BASED

For once we agree on something

Lmfao I bet she will call her family bitter incels.
Told y'all that cucktears are filled with whores.

Lmfao I bet she will call her family bitter incels.
Told y'all that cucktears are filled with whores.
most foids on IT are usually just sub5 foids

Shes been renounced from heaven too lifefuel