Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel IT whore disowned by her family

HOLY SHIT WHOEVER THE INCEL THAT SENT THIS WHORES NUDES TO HER FAMILY NEEDS TO BE MODDED HOLY MOTHER OF ALL THAT IS BASED

One of the comments on that thread that got an award :soy:

426 points · 15 hours ago
"You're useless and your life has no meaning" screamed the Incel into the void. Feeling he had done his part for the day, he looked over at the clock, and saw it was time for his mid morning masturbation session, his sixth of the day. He swivels his gaming chair around, knocking several plates off his crowded desk, sending tendie crumbs and a half eaten hot pocket scattering across the floor. His mother would eventually clean up while he slept, trying to hide the tears in her eyes and stifle the bitter sighs that came as she picked up another napkin crusted with what she hoped was cheese. She leaves the musty basement, she hears her son roll over on his futon, frame creaking, struggling, as he mutters in his sleep "Incels are the modern philosophers of the femoid age". He settles, and let's lose with a fart loud enough to shake the rafters, and she sighs again, knowing she'll be cleaning it out of his underwear once he takes them off next week.

jfl these people don't even have a clue

Last edited:
Top comment -
" "You're useless and your life has no meaning" screamed the Incel into the void. Feeling he had done his part for the day, he looked over at the clock, and saw it was time for his mid morning masturbation session, his sixth of the day. He swivels his gaming chair around, knocking several plates off his crowded desk, sending tendie crumbs and a half eaten hot pocket scattering across the floor. His mother would eventually clean up while he slept, trying to hide the tears in her eyes and stifle the bitter sighs that came as she picked up another napkin crusted with what she hoped was cheese. She leaves the musty basement, she hears her son roll over on his futon, frame creaking, struggling, as he mutters in his sleep "Incels are the modern philosophers of the femoid age". He settles, and let's lose with a fart loud enough to shake the rafters, and she sighs again, knowing she'll be cleaning it out of his underwear once he takes them off next week."

They've started writing fanfiction strawmen to cope :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: .

HOLY SHIT WHOEVER THE INCEL THAT SENT THIS WHORES NUDES TO HER FAMILY NEEDS TO BE MODDED HOLY MOTHER OF ALL THAT IS BASED
Wasn’t it @BummerDrummer

"The vast majority of what I post on my onlyfans is pure shitpost"

Roastie pulling out the " it was only a joke" card. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Funnyfrog

FUCK OFF WITH THAT BULLSHIT.

Last edited:

I don't get it. Where's the post as claimed in the OP's title?

Ok I got it. Here's a copy for other phoneposters who might have difficulty seein, the text.

“Well someone printed out my entire page and mailed it to my very catholic conservative family, so that’s a big downside. I no longer have communication with them and have been publicly renounced as their daughter.

The upside is that I don’t have any student debt.”

Based, she deserves it.

Last edited:
Now she knows what it feels like to be abandoned. I hope she suffers.

Jfl I saw that. Fucking whore broke rule 1 of her own sub and didn’t cover my name. So many soys are seething over my profile pic lmao
I want to be featured on IT one day.

It’s actually pretty funny when I do. They will always talk about my profile pic. I got featured 4 times with .co account and 3 of them were about my avi.
Where’s the third one?

It's over for degeneratecels

I love how they call you cowards yet they Anonymously bully a group of people who everyone on the internet hates, which results in zero consequences, while we type stuff that makes the rest of the internet violently hate us, which takes balls to do. Also a 14 year old is old enough to handle being fun of, it happened to me online at 14

@fuck_ITcucks

I love how they call you cowards yet they Anonymously bully a group of people who everyone on the internet hates, which results in zero consequences, while we type stuff that makes the rest of the internet violently hate us, which takes balls to do. Also a 14 year old is old enough to handle being fun of, it happened to me online at 14
It’s just IT hypocrisy at its finest. They call me a coward but atleast I am brave enough to say it. 14 isn’t young at all. Even when I play video games I still get yelled at at that age and I have also cussed out 10 yr olds through the mic

3471 8fdcb62cffb35e65bff3020b39e351d5

Also barelylegal my ass that sewer rat looks like a 40 year old single mother of two Jamal Jrs

Fuck yeah. Suffer bitch.

life fuel, but also er fuel that simps are paying her that much

i hope some simp shows up and r...s her, she owes it to them after all they're paying her
Actually it was @fuck_ITcucks
Ah I knew @BummerDrummer wasn't based enough to do somethibg like that

@fuck_ITcucks you a legend and a king
nah brocels that wasn't me unfortunately, this whore just thinks it was me because I sent her a very similar DM so she assumed i'm the same person

i wish i was that based ngl

Ha ha got what she deserved, the incel who did this deserves a medal a true legend.

One of the comments on that thread that got an award :soy:

426 points · 15 hours ago
"You're useless and your life has no meaning" screamed the Incel into the void. Feeling he had done his part for the day, he looked over at the clock, and saw it was time for his mid morning masturbation session, his sixth of the day. He swivels his gaming chair around, knocking several plates off his crowded desk, sending tendie crumbs and a half eaten hot pocket scattering across the floor. His mother would eventually clean up while he slept, trying to hide the tears in her eyes and stifle the bitter sighs that came as she picked up another napkin crusted with what she hoped was cheese. She leaves the musty basement, she hears her son roll over on his futon, frame creaking, struggling, as he mutters in his sleep "Incels are the modern philosophers of the femoid age". He settles, and let's lose with a fart loud enough to shake the rafters, and she sighs again, knowing she'll be cleaning it out of his underwear once he takes them off next week.

jfl these people don't even have a clue
Most people here are actually healthy.

Play stupid games, win stupid prices, I guess.

The hypocrisy of these ppl saying it's awful that it was sent to her family yet at the same time say the 15 year old boy who made the rape joke put it out in the public domain so therefore its fair game. Anyway no amount of simp praise will make up for the hole left(no pun intended) by being disowned by your own family.

He needs to receive the Elliot Rodger Incel Award for Basedness.

This is what I call JUSTICE. Props to her based parents. They didn't deserve it.

Based parents, too bad they raised a whore. Though I'm sure that isn't all on them. Natural state of foidom.

The golden rule fuckers, treat others the way you want to be treated. If you bully us we will bully you back. Now go back to your safe spaces, and cry in a corner with you soyent.
It’s just hilarious how triggered they got when we did the same thing as them.