Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT whore creates an account attacking herself

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
A lot of people from IT have been creating fake accounts to attack themselves recently, and its further proof that when you have zero argument the only thing you can do is attempt to discredit the people you don't like.

I imagine this is how tons of subreddits got delete.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/nc2gg3/?utm_content=title&utm_medium=post_embed&utm_name=0edaf16ad1b84a69a6dd59e72cab25c9&utm_source=embedly&utm_term=nc2gg3

RDT 20210516 2224181384480796737264219jpg

I had no idea who the fuck this foid was, or what the fuck she was talking about, so i decided to search for this grandious picture that she impersonated me over and was not surprised to find out that it was some fat pigskin whore. FYI, this isn't cleave, you're just fat, and by the looks of it, so is your cat.

Picture of the "Cleavage"
fjg7jxzux2u41.jpg

It fascinates me that some random female pigskin from IT was so bothered by me and my opinions, that she decided to impersonate me (Horribly i might add) and make bold claims that anyone from here gives a single shit about her gross fat body.

You aren't special or stand out enough for anyone here to care about masturbating to you.

I can literally go to google and type in big boob and find thousands of images of breasts to beat my gorilla dick off to. And I mean actual breasts, not obese ones.

Your "art" sucks btw.

rkhkv6vlleg61.jpg

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    28.1 KB · Views: 136
Yep, it doesn't take even 5 minutes of browsing IT to notice there are at least 3 users that the only thing they do is post falseflag screenshots since that shithole is dead and only 20 autismos participate. I've seen some of these users posting 11 times a day, that's some serious mental illness there. Even IT deep down know those screenshots are bullshit to the point they ask these roastie retards to stop posting them. Their last pathetic attempt this month was making sockpuppet accounts with the name of the users here.

This bitch cannot even learn basic facial human anatomy, nice deformed eyebrows teeth nose eyes and lips by the way.

Lol who the fuck talks like that? Raping the cat is the cherry on top for it being fake

JFL how these IT cumskin degenerates spend their time, no one gives them attention yet they larp as incels and do shit to themselves to get attention from their company of shillers:feelskek:

That's some pathetic damage control. She's butthurt as fuck and it shows. I'm starting to feel sad for this mentally ill landwhale.

Why are roasties that are obsessed with pets the most mentally ill? I'm seeing a heavy connection between mentall illness, obsession with pets and holes.

Also JFL 15 minutes later she responds because she clearly is lurking this site 24/7. This roastie needs to get a job.

Last edited:

Notice how this retard is still trying to play this off as me messaging her as if i knew of her fucking existence before this larp, and then says "More karma for me" thus indicating she did this entire fucking stunt for karma

Entire squad

That's some pathetic damage control. She's butthurt as fuck and it shows. I'm starting to feel sad for this mentally ill landwhale.
She didn't expect to be called out on her bullshit, and now shes mad.

Had she just stayed in her own lane instead of larping no one would be insulting her. But no, she chose to larp as me and attack herself. Talk shit get hit.

See how fast she made that post too? Bitch practically lives on this forum LMAO

Last edited:
Possible that another cel is impersonating you for kicks

I strongly doubt it, and even if it was, i would expect better from someone here.

Notice how this retard is still trying to play this off as me messaging her as if i knew of her fucking existence before this larp, and then says "More karma for me" thus indicating she did this entire fucking stunt for karma

She didn't expect to be called out on her bullshit, and now shes made.

Had she just staed in her own lane instead of larping no one would be insulting her.
She definitely came off as defensive when she wrote that comment.

Lmao she just edited her comment, lol you calling her fat must've hit home.

Last edited:
Never believed any of IT’s messages they screenshot. Definitely were all faked.

A lot of people from IT have been creating fake accounts to attack themselves recently, and its further proof that when you have zero argument the only thing you can do is attempt to discredit the people you don't like.

I imagine this is how tons of subreddits got delete.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/nc2gg3/?utm_content=title&utm_medium=post_embed&utm_name=0edaf16ad1b84a69a6dd59e72cab25c9&utm_source=embedly&utm_term=nc2gg3

View attachment 446140

I had no idea who the fuck this foid was, or what the fuck she was talking about, so i decided to search for this grandious picture that she impersonated me over and was not surprised to find out that it was some fat pigskin whore. FYI, this isn't cleave, you're just fat, and by the looks of it, so is your cat.

Picture of the "Cleavage"
fjg7jxzux2u41.jpg

It fascinates me that some random female pigskin from IT was so bothered by me and my opinions, that she decided to impersonate me (Horribly i might add) and make bold claims that anyone from here gives a single shit about her gross fat body.

You aren't special or stand out enough for anyone here to care about masturbating to you.

I can literally go to google and type in big boob and find thousands of images of breasts to beat my gorilla dick off to. And I mean actual breasts, not obese ones.

Your "art" sucks btw.

rkhkv6vlleg61.jpg

>u/GORILLA_MAXXING
:feelskek:

they seem obsessed with their pets being raped. didn't they accuse dancing yoshicel of wanting to rape a dog

So retarded they're not even smart enough to at least sit on the sock puppet for a while (maybe even shitpost on it) so it looks more plausible.

220.jpg

Bluepillers: 64

[UWSL][UWSL]I bet you one of them is that fat whore updating the thread every moment :lul:[/UWSL][/UWSL]
She made a response literally ten minutes after i posted this.

You can already tell its a hamplanet with 0 time on her hands looking to farm karma

IT is obsessed as fuck.

Watching them appropriate incelspeak is about as cringy is a dorky white guy trying to speak Ebonics. It's so obvious that they're outsiders to the culture.

>u/GORILLA_MAXXING
tbh it's funny. @ThoughtfulCel is one of our most based users so no wonder these roasts would larp as him to make him look bad.

Reminds me of this quote:

If you have haters then you're doing something right :dab:

Watching them appropriate incelspeak is about as cringy is a dorky white guy trying to speak Ebonics. It's so obvious that they're outsiders to the culture.
Lmfao exactly. They try way too hard to sound "incel"

tbh it's funny. @ThoughtfulCel is one of our most based users so no wonder these roasts would larp as him to make him look bad.

Reminds me of this quote:

If you have haters then you're doing something right :dab:
Thanks brocel

20210122 185144

Even the first message has unnecessary swearing in it. They can't LARP for shit, even if their lives depend on it.

they seem obsessed with their pets being raped. didn't they accuse dancing yoshicel of wanting to rape a dog
Yeah, slander is nothing new to IT. Maybe it is their darkest desire, raping or getting raped by their pets.

they called me anorexic for being 126 lbs, saying i must be 4'10 etc etc. but as soon one of those lard queens clearly larps as 120 lbs there's nothing saying she should gain weight... probably because they can tell from the pic that shes fat as fuck.

15 and already a fat cunt? I guess the age of consent has to be lowered to 13.

Those faggots can't survive without our forum. They're obsessed with us:feelskek:

You’re getting called my alt now, like yeah, totally gonna make 10k posts on two accounts and actively use both of them in the mix (sarcasm).

That doesn't even fucking sound like you JFL.

The posts she made with "your" reddit acc feel cucked asf.

Just remember, this drawing that I spent less than 10 minutes on

art mogs the entire sub to hell and back

Thanks for the kekfuel in my sad hour.

Attachments

• rkhkv6vlleg61.jpg
    rkhkv6vlleg61.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 61
Landwhales are disgusting. Lose some weight.

No one here talks like that

again with the fake bestiality accusations, just like with bretty boy

femshits projecting hard as usual

Why would an incel do that? Even if they don't like thoughtfulcel it will still be making all of us look bad. Also I doubt any of us knows who that foid is.

And despite your hate towards white people they say pro white stuff like “I will avenge white people” when impersonating you they suck at impersonating

@ThoughtfulCel

Yikes

Clint cringe

---
Very average and mediocre people want a chance to feel superior to others, because they don't get to feel that in their shitty, wasted, failed normoloid lives. They turn to places like incels/neckbeards/etc because unattractive men are one of the only groups left that are somehow socially acceptable to bully. Ugly, fat, females with no personality lurk incel forums because it reminds them that although they put minimal effort into bettering themselves, they still have an easier and better life than any sub-7 male who isn't rich.

"The slave(failed normoloid), " is a weak and sickly human being, who suffers from himself and is filled with what Nietzsche called ressentiment – a festering hatred of life generated by feelings of impotence in the face of an external reality he feels to be overpowering and threatening.

“There is among men as in every other animal species an excess of failures, of the sick, degenerating, infirm, who suffer necessarily; the successful cases are, among men, too, always the exception” (Beyond good and Evil)
The presence of ressentiment conjures feelings of envy within the slave towards all those who do not suffer as they do – namely, the higher human beings(incels). This envy motivates the slave to take vengeance on the higher humans. Banding together to obtain a “communal feeling of power”(the herd, r/inceltears) – the only type of power available to the slave – and under the pretext of calls for equality, the slave attempts to bring down to a more mediocre level all those higher than him through the construction of a slave, or herd, morality.

Last edited:
I failed art school and I can barely draw a stick figure but I still mog her art ngl ded srs I can draw better than her jfl