Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy IT: we don’t bully people. Also IT:

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-

This incel didn’t even say anything about foids just wrote about how lonely he is

1 upvote for such a large soyreddit? People overestimate its size. It looks bigger than it is due to the "hot" section of reddit. Such greed.

They are evil against anyone that might not worship females

Is this deja vu?? I remember an incel making a post about feeling suicidal and bsigma screenshotted it with the caption "lets play the worlds smallest violin".
The IT members shamed him for bullying a suicidal incel and he deleted the post

CuckTears is a hate group

Is this deja vu?? I remember an incel making a post about feeling suicidal and bsigma screenshotted it with the caption "lets play the worlds smallest violin".

Yup, he did, and now he's doing it again. Fat stank ass retard that he is.

I enjoyed that time he made the Old Mcdonald parody and got bashed by IT for calling out autists (used the phrase REEE) and was told to get a life and to stop spending every waking hour on IT .

Funny how quick they turn against him :feelskek:

This is a different post

Saw that on shortcels

This was before shortcels was made I think. When braincels was the big incel sub
Braincels was a little cucked and had a foid admin

Braincels was a little cucked and had a foid admin
It was a great sub. It just had cucked mods like board gaming and ub2w who would remove posts they didnt like. They also tried to make a no sexism rule but it didnt work :lul::lul::lul: a fucking no sexism rule in an incel sub

It was a great sub. It just had cucked mods like board gaming and ub2w who would remove posts they didnt like. They also tried to make a no sexism rule but it didnt work :lul::lul::lul: a fucking no sexism rule in an incel sub
Is r9k incel?

Play the tiny violin for those massacres/shootings :feelsgah:

I'm not surprised st. Braziliansigma can't empathise with his fellow incels, since he's have to take a break from posting screenshots and leave his basement in the favela to experience this kind of stuff
Sigma prolly is lonely irl

Thread is gone?

He one time mocked a suicidal incel
He has done that many, many times. I don't know why these shitty ass people think that we will ever listen to them. I'm not like these shitbags who wants other people to kill themselves.

I wish I.T would stop trying to grope our posts it's creepy knowing there some group who stalks us,i bet they secretly want to fuck all us.

He has done that many, many times. I don't know why these shitty ass people think that we will ever listen to them. I'm not like these shitbags who wants other people to kill themselves.
Braziliansigma should be banned

Retardsigma

I lack the energy to give a shit about what cowards on reddit think, Not a single one of them has the balls to say this to our face but want to mock us, I want to let them now that I have 00 buck waiting for them (in GTA) but now is not the time.

I lack the energy to give a shit about what cowards on reddit think, Not a single one of them has the balls to say this to our face but want to mock us, I want to let them now that I have 00 buck waiting for them (in GTA) but now is not the time.
IT are cowards

They hate that men are human beings

lmao all IT does is bully ppl

IT are cowards
Yeah.. they are the type of people that would threaten you over the internet even if they knew where you lived and they rubbed it in your face. But when you actually invite them to come they would never in a million years even try to get to you.. because they know what would happen. They are as cowardly as they are dumb and their words just like their lives are meaningless.