Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It was over before we was even born...

VirginKing24

VirginKing24

Recruit
★★
We were already meant to fail before we were put in our Mother's womb. And the depressing thing is it wasn't our fault that we were force to endure this suffering existence. Some guys just weren't meant to be Chads. Some had to be born losers just to make it less competitive for the winners. Without losers there wouldn't be winners. And without Incels there wouldn't be Chads. So we're needed in society but only in a very low inferior form.

Man I wish I was the same age as I am now (18) the year I was born (2000). I would have had a sligtly higher chance of finding my looksmatch. tinder and social media ruined it all

Man I wish I was the same age as I am now (18) the year I was born (2000). I would have had a sligtly higher chance of finding my looksmatch. tinder and social media ruined it all
yes bro, imagine how awesome life would have been if we could have been 18 in 2000. Sure, things were still rough because this earth is gayaf, but the times before hyper-hypergamy would have been a dream compared to this nightmare.

yes bro, imagine how awesome life would have been if we could have been 18 in 2000. Sure, things were still rough because this earth is gayaf, but the times before hyper-hypergamy would have been a dream compared to this nightmare.
yes which is why I envy oldfags. I would take being born in 1982 let alone being a boomer

yes which is why I envy oldfags. I would take being born in 1982 let alone being a boomer
The dating scene was a lot simple back in the day, now it's a living hell for guys like us. Thanks Feminism...

I can imagine there were truecel and chad sperms behind us