Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It was one of those nights

THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Paragone
★★★★★
> go to sleep at 10/11pm

> sleep for an hour or two

> get awoken by the loud traffic and normie scum on the street

> feel giga depressed and hopeless, dazed, edgy, jumpy, very self-aware of my isolation and loneliness

When I woke up in that somewhat panicked and hazy state, my mind immediately went to the idea of having a foid by my side to ease matters, but there was no one.

I then ate a banana (no goyslop available), lifted some weights and put on some high T asmr (ASMR Soothing Humming + Hand Movements, Humming you to sleep #asmr)

I thought of going for a doomer night walk but I hate going out so I just shit posted on .is

I also thought about some slut whore and how I am a mere peasant peon who gets mogged be her while she makes bank from showing tits while I rot in my apartment with no hope

For years I have not been able to sleep more than 6 hours without being woken up by an urgent need to urinate that is aggravated by an erection caused by the pressure in the bladder.

I'm going to die, honestly. Fucking unhealthylifestylepill.

I got matrix attacked by demons tonight

> go to sleep at 10/11pm

> sleep for an hour or two

> get awoken by the loud traffic and normie scum on the street

> feel giga depressed and hopeless, dazed, edgy, jumpy, very self-aware of my isolation and loneliness

When I woke up in that somewhat panicked and hazy state, my mind immediately went to the idea of having a foid by my side to ease matters, but there was no one.

I then ate a banana (no goyslop available), lifted some weights and put on some high T asmr (ASMR Soothing Humming + Hand Movements, Humming you to sleep #asmr)

I thought of going for a doomer night walk but I hate going out so I just shit posted on .is
doomer night walks = getting mogged by teens who are hugging and kissing one another.

doomer night walks = getting mogged by teens who are hugging and kissing one another.
More likely to get attacked and harrased by drugged our psychos tbh

(no doubt those psychos have had gfs at some point in their life while I rot for all time)

More likely to get attacked and harrased by drugged our psychos tbh

(no doubt those psychos have had gfs at some point in their life while I rot for all time)
Brutal neighbourhood pill