Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It was one of those days

THE TRUE SHITLET

THE TRUE SHITLET

mess with the honk u get the bonk
★★★★★
Beaten Up Wojak - Wojak Feels Guy | OpenSea
TL Honda Jenkins on X: Was shopping at a hololive booth in AX and had to  tell the seller which vtuber stickers Eyla wanted since he didn't know  their names. I am

At least I am one day closer to the end...

sending positive thoughts and prayers

What if eternal recurrence theory is right and we have to live the same life over and over again infinitely?

What if eternal recurrence theory is right and we have to live the same life over and over again infinitely?
Fuck that is my worst nightmare.

let's not go there

sending positive thoughts and prayers
tldr I went out to lidl with my drunken manchild father who mogs, and at the checkout the polak couple in front of me let him go in front but I was left in the dust.

Then some milf struck conversation with him and was warm and friendly: that shit never happens to me, he didn't even do anything (other than psychically mog me)

Then he bumped into two people he knew and talked with them (also never happens to me)

Then I went back to his place aka grandmas house and rotted, dealt with my fathers tantrums and he told me a brutal story of some foids that insulted him from their car while calling a twat and took a picture of him with their phone (that story made me want to skin those zoomer bitches he was referring to)

After they called him a twat, (which he is but beside the point) he deliberately blocked their car off and took a shortcut to press the traffic light stop button, and when they were forced to stop, he insulted them back.

Then I walked back to my apartment, passed a group of zoomer fags and stacies yelling and howling and screaming for no reasons, more insults hurled my way, then went in doors to degens blasting music at almost midnight

every day is shitty but some days are especially shitty

tldr I went out to lidl with my drunken manchild father who mogs, and at the checkout the polak couple in front of me let him go in front but I was left in the dust.

Then some milf struck conversation with him and was warm and friendly: that shit never happens to me, he didn't even do anything (other than psychically mog me)

Then he bumped into two people he knew and talked with them (also never happens to me)

Then I went back to his place aka grandmas house and rotted, dealt with my fathers tantrums and he told me a brutal story of some foids that insulted him from their car while calling a twat and took a picture of him with their phone (that story made me want to skin those zoomer bitches he was referring to)

After they called him a twat, (which he is but beside the point) he deliberately blocked their car off and took a shortcut to press the traffic light stop button, and when they were forced to stop, he insulted them back.

Then I walked back to my apartment, passed a group of zoomer fags and stacies yelling and howling and screaming for no reasons, more insults hurled my way, then went in doors to degens blasting music at almost midnight
I also signed up to volunteer at a charity organisation, just so I can make friends and meet girls aka get rejected and arrested for sexual assault just for asking one of them out on a date, but that is yet to happen

Sorry to hear, nothing good ever comes from going outside for subhumans

Yeah it's just one of those days when you don't wanna wake up, everything is fucked, everybody sucks, you don't really know why, but you wanna justify rippin' someone's head off. No human contact, and if you interact your life is on contract, your best bet is to stay away, motherfucker! It's just one of those days.

Haha, yeah I know what you mean. >tfw your own dad is more attractive (as a 60+ guy) than you are in your 20s

Fuck that is my worst nightmare.
let's not go there
Best to prepare for the worst. Though we won't realize it either way. It is possible we have already gone through this shit infinite times.

Yeah it's just one of those days when you don't wanna wake up, everything is fucked, everybody sucks, you don't really know why, but you wanna justify rippin' someone's head off. No human contact, and if you interact your life is on contract, your best bet is to stay away, motherfucker! It's just one of those days.
My day started of relatively fine (still shit but relatively better) , but just like that it goes to shit