Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It was all in your mind

• Thread starter Deleted member 2901
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2901

Self-banned
-
The idea of most femoids being decent people and not total sluts and attention whores, that there are girls out there who stand out from the rest, that looks aren't everything, that society is fair and somewhat professional. Et cetera. It was all in your mind, it was all a bluepilled fantasy. It's all fake.

anyone with the slightest knowledge of evolution and biology KNOWS that sexually attraction is purely physical. it happens only when the female sees good genetics.

I kinda wonder why such a large portion of the population can go through the mental acrobatics required to convince themselves that looks don't matter. Cause and effect is immediate, consistent and pervasive.
Blue pill is severe delusion.

knajjd said:
anyone with the slightest knowledge of evolution and biology KNOWS that sexually attraction is purely physical. it happens only when the female sees good genetics.

In fact it's worse than youn think. Girls are a miilllion times more shallow and picky than incels consider them to be. 80/20 is a cope. Each girl finds like 2-5% men attractive. The reason they fuck so much is because they have shit loads of exposure so they can easily meet guys who fit their ridiculously narrow standards.

No it was social conditioning from the media, think of all the kids movies and cartoons that emphasize the importance of personality.

yeah i hated the thought of being bluepilled, it just feels so cringy but that was pretty much my life until i swallowed the blackpill

FeminismsCancer said:
I kinda wonder why such a large portion of the population can go through the mental acrobatics required to convince themselves that looks don't matter. Cause and effect is immediate, consistent and pervasive.
Blue pill is severe delusion.

I can't understand it either.