Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT Wants You Dead

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
Last edited:
If you report some of their comments for threatening violence they will be removed. I’ve gotten quite a few IT comments removed this way

just wait for the retribution day brotha :society::society::society::society::society::society::society:

That comic is so retarded it makes me cringe.

just ignore them, they will eventually die out
3kj4btbxlvb81

it should be the woman who kills the simp

I wish you IT sluts and blue simp Chad’s semen slurpin faggots heads were impaled by a 1000 AIDS-ridden diarrhea-smeared spears :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: (all in Age of Empire 2 ofc).

I am pretty sure if I started talking about :blackpill: irl

I would be branded a retard too

Women prefer handsome violent low inhib criminals, we know, we know. And inceltear wants ugly men to die off? No way. Couldn't have ever predicted that.

Women prefer handsome violent low inhib criminals, we know, we know. And inceltear wants ugly men to die off? No way. Couldn't have ever predicted that.
They dont have balls to do that :lul:

Of course they don't. Those women get scared if they have to walk alone somewhere at 11PM and the inceltear men are a bunch of pathetic male feminists with zero dignity

If you report some of their comments for threatening violence they will be removed. I’ve gotten quite a few IT comments removed this way
Why bother. Just archive the comment on an archive website and save the URL somewhere accessible. No point trying to hide their true nature for them. Keep their hate on display

I know, and this gives me a good reason to stay alive for now

Why bother. Just archive the comment on an archive website and save the URL somewhere accessible. No point trying to hide their true nature for them. Keep their hate on display
:feelsthink:

Of course they don't. Those women get scared if they have to walk alone somewhere at 11PM and the inceltear men are a bunch of pathetic male feminists with zero dignity
That's the real kicker

They're more likely to be the ones who end up with a bullet in their skull :feelshaha:

They greatest desire is a holocaust of ugly men

attack on titan GIF by Funimation
one piece naruto GIF
cursed THEM TO HELL IN VIDOEGAME