Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill IT users probably sometimes have secret epiphanies in these forums

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
If you spend enough time here, soaking in The Blackpill, reading studies, seeing videos, reading first hand account, any logical person,even from IT is bound to see a nugget of information and go: "that's actually kind of true".

This would probably happen to even a Nazi in a Black Power forum as an analogy, (don't know what it would be though).

I don't count on the IT-foids having any realizations as they don't possess logic, but IT-men, who are obviously Incel-adjacent in denial, will probably sometimes think that some things hit a little too close to home.

I don't believe there's been any conversions, but seeds of doubt have definitely been planted in some people.

I don't know, maybe I'm overestimating them.

They glowpost more than I do

I doubt it tbh. They're too stuck in their own delusions that they will never see the truth.

I doubt it. ITtards are too far gone.

I kinda doubt that since they're the most bluepilled you can get

Lol, that's what happened to me.

I wasn't an IT user nor did I lurk this forum very long when I was bluepilled but I remember when I was bluepilled I would watch Andrew tate vids because I thought they were ridiculous (which he still kinda is imo)

But then I started hearing him say some things that actually kinda made sense to me, which led me down the manosphere rabbithole, and that redpilled me.

Then, when I was redpilled, I started watching blackpill creators, and those creators were saying some sensible things, which led me to becoming blackpilled.

So I'm sure some IT users (not a lot but maybe a few) will end up like that

I wasn't an IT user nor did I lurk this forum very long when I was bluepilled but I remember when I was bluepilled I would watch Andrew tate vids because I thought they were ridiculous (which he still kinda is imo)

But then I started hearing him say some things that actually kinda made sense to me, which led me down the manosphere rabbithole, and that redpilled me.

Then, when I was redpilled, I started watching blackpill creators, and those creators were saying some sensible things, which led me to becoming blackpilled.

Congrats on your journey! Yeah staring at the truth all day and it not seeping into your mind at least a little bit would be hard even if you're really resistant.

I mean, I do know a few people who joined the inceldom after reading screenshots on IT.

Plus a few ITcels are definitely incels who probably agree with a lot of incel talking-points, IceCat for example was a part of the inceldom and that's why he could harvest posts for IT effectively

but a lot of ITcels are being groomed into transsexuality by their fellow IT users, and will probably end up trooning out rather than joining the inceldom. many such cases. sad!

I first encountered Redpill content and later came across Blackpill like you. I bought and read the book by Rollo Tomassi, the Redpill OG. His book was definitely shocking to me, who was taking bluepill at the time, but it was full of complete nonsense, except for the content about hypergamy.

Especially when I read his argument about Frame, I couldn't understand what the hell he was talking about. It was explained very vaguely and the definition itself was unclear. After that, I came across the Blackpill and came to support its clear and logical arguments.

I mean, I do know a few people who joined the inceldom after reading screenshots on IT.
Honestly, this is completely my story. After realizing that I'm an incel, I started looking for places where people in the same situation as me gathered. At the time, the only Western sites I knew of were 4chan and Reddit, and since Reddit was a big site, I thought there would also be a subreddit about incels. (Sadly, r/incels had already been shut down by then :feelsbadman:)

I found IT while looking for a subreddit about incels on Reddit, and at first I thought that was where the incels were. However, after reading the posts, strangely enough, the Redditors there seemed to have a hostile attitude towards incels. While scrolling through IT, I saw a Redditor say, "Never go to incels.is!" And that's why I found out this forum:feelskek: