Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IT user thinks I'm mislead

XtremeMax

XtremeMax

my name is Max
★★★

this is literally the only place where people aren't mean to me and like talking to me. he wants me to quit this website so i will be alone again and suicide!

I used to be friends with him actually but then he randomly started being mean to me all the time.

View attachment 1209273

this is literally the only place where people aren't mean to me and like talking to me. he wants me to quit this website so i will be alone again and suicide!

I used to be friends with him actually but then he randomly started being mean to me all the time.
Afbeelding 2024 07 28 205451640

^ that should say enough brocel

also

They hate that we have a support system.

Who cares, retard. Stop reading that fucking sub. You guys never learn.

That's how most normies are. They backstab you the moment you turn the other way.

They can't even be loyal to themselves, so I doubt they can handle being "friends" with anyone.

Every accusation is a confession.

total femboy death?

Who gives a fuck what that faggot says

> "he has really bad mental illness :soy:"
> "horribly misled!"
> "<local femboy>"
> "virginengineer"
> active in a subreddit full of pedos and other questionable people

OK :feelskek:

> "horribly misled!"
> "<local femboy>"
> "virginengineer"

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

View attachment 1209273

ur fault for befriending a normie.

I feel like he's trying to gaslight you, and make you think you're mentally fucked when you're just a normal guy who's been fucked by society.
They always do this, instead of trying to fix their mistakes and try to fix the soul crushing society we live in, they blame us and call us mentally deranged or something.

He is right but for the wrong reason, you are actually different from us in a way, you are not as violent or as degenerate like the rest of us here you are a good person.

It is not like the lads here are bad or anything after all being an incel is the only thing that bring us here not the the deranged opinions or the shitposting if more incels were as friendly as you this forum might turn into something better alas it is what it is I guess

That's how most normies are. They backstab you the moment you turn the other way.

They can't even be loyal to themselves, so I doubt they can handle being "friends" with anyone.
Yeah, before I had a friend who was my best friend at the time, and he was going through some harsh stuff because his parents were getting divorced and stuff, and his new stepmom was abusive, and I talked him out of suiciding because I cared about him, that was about 2-3 years ago if I remember correctly.
But now he completely is away from me. I still want to be friends with him, but now he's in a friend group which doesn't fw me, and he has some stacylite gf he spends all his time with, and now we never talked. I tried to text him on instagram a lot over the past weeks, and I wanted to play gta with him, but he was always busy with his gf. I just wanted to keep our relationship, but I don't know what happened. I literally talked this nigga out of suicide and now he doesn't talk to me.

You are my wigga max, you always will be.

I feel like he's trying to gaslight you, and make you think you're mentally fucked when you're just a normal guy who's been fucked by society.
They always do this, instead of trying to fix their mistakes and try to fix the soul crushing society we live in, they blame us and call us mentally deranged or something.
the "mentally ill" label is just a weapon tbh. takes away credibility from the person accused of being "muh mentally ill" in the eyes of normies. common tactic. show no weakness to normies :feelsLSD:

View attachment 1209273

what I would do to him if I was you Max::feelsBox:

it's true we are your sidious and you are anakin

the "mentally ill" label is just a weapon tbh. takes away credibility from the person accused of being "muh mentally ill" in the eyes of normies. common tactic. show no weakness to normies :feelsLSD:
Exactly. It's just a made up excuse for them to not take our problems seriously. They will always blame us and gaslight us into thinking we have hope. "Oh you're just mentally ill bro :foidSoy::foidSoy:which gives me an excuse to ignore your problems"

> "horribly misled!"
> "<local femboy>"
> "virginengineer"

Memes write themselves

Exactly. It's just a made up excuse for them to not take our problems seriously. They will always blame us and gaslight us into thinking we have hope. "Oh you're just mentally ill bro :foidSoy::foidSoy:which gives me an excuse to ignore your problems"
I don't care anymore arguing with retards will only ruin one's sanity

I don't care anymore arguing with retards will only ruin one's sanity
Yeah, its prety much a given that no one will care about our problems. Obviously, people on reddit will make fun of us, the whole world has made fun of us all of our lives lol.

Why does any comment or post from IT genuinely look like they're participating in some weird kind of LARP?

The truth is this:
We're not 'mentally ill'.
We're not people who want to rape and kill foids 24/7.
We're not unhygenic at all.
We're not some antisocial freaks who stutter every word.
We're not boring people who don't have hobbies.

The truth is that we're just normal people who society discriminates against because we're ugly/short. That's it, there's nothing more.

The truth is that we're just normal people who society discriminates against because we're ugly/short. That's it, there's nothing more.
Humanity dreams about living on the moon and living on mars when they can't even understand us inkwells kek it's so over for this world

Humanity dreams about living on the moon and living on mars when they can't even understand us inkwells kek it's so over for this world
No, they know the truth, they just want to be ignorant because otherwise feminism would show it's ugly fangs.

Yeah, before I had a friend who was my best friend at the time, and he was going through some harsh stuff because his parents were getting divorced and stuff, and his new stepmom was abusive, and I talked him out of suiciding because I cared about him, that was about 2-3 years ago if I remember correctly.
But now he completely is away from me. I still want to be friends with him, but now he's in a friend group which doesn't fw me, and he has some stacylite gf he spends all his time with, and now we never talked. I tried to text him on instagram a lot over the past weeks, and I wanted to play gta with him, but he was always busy with his gf. I just wanted to keep our relationship, but I don't know what happened. I literally talked this nigga out of suicide and now he doesn't talk to me.
Once a friend gets a girlfriend it's over for any friendship. They effectively cut you off in favor of the foid :feelsbadman:

View attachment 1209273

IT are all pedophiles and should die by firing squad with a mounted PKM

PKM (MG1M) 7.62 NATO - Vickers Tactical – @bolt-carrier-assembly on Tumblr
PKP Pecheneg by MasterChiefFox on DeviantArt

Total: 58 (Incels: 45, Bluepillers: 13)

I remember seeing him on that discord server for the subreddit that mocked incel tears. He wouldn't stop talking about being a faggot and all the redpill guys there started simping for him. Stay away from anything involving reddit

Imagine a narcissistic faggot telling others they're mentally fucked.

I got banned because I called one of the main mods gay after he started pandering to this faggot. I hope that subreddit is nuked by now
Faggots of a feather flock together. And where do they flock to? To other faggots, to the rope and also to children (them being predators). Nuke Reddit and fagcord servers