Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy IT user blatantly lies to call us pedophiles and other idiots eat it up

The Scarlet Prince

The Scarlet Prince

The #1 Ado Hater
★★★
JFL, what is this idiot even talking about?

Image 2024 09 10 173351377

IT needs to shut the fuck up before I take their Nintendo switch away :feelsUgh:

I live kaping rids

Just read the article.

It didn't mention .is even once

Meanwhile there's multiple legitimate pedophiles that have been exposed on IT. Let's not forget Dr. Pizza

The fact that those retards still don't seem to have discovered looksmaxx.org (seriously, try finding a single post from .org there, the userbase is much larger than the one here and it's an accepted fact by both userbases that their posts are even more extreme than the ones here, yet not a single post from there has ever been on IT) really shows you the "intelligence" of those people (I'm 100% that's just because it isn't named "incels", unlike this forum:feelskek::feelskek:), and whether you should care about what they think and believe in:feelskek::feelskek:.

This is a public forum anyone can visit with a single click. There's about ten times as many lurkers as users here at any time, at least. Dozens, if not over a hundred threads are made daily here. With all of that, most posts on IT are screenshots of totally real, trust me bro, DMs those people claim to have gotten from incels, and random posts on Twitter or Reddit from guys who apparently hold no-no beliefs like racism and sexism, and you usually have to scroll deeply to find at least one from here there.

The fact that those retards still don't seem to have discovered looksmaxx.org (seriously, try finding a single post from .org there, the userbase is much larger than the one here and it's an accepted fact by both userbases that their posts are even more extreme than the ones here, yet not a single post from there has ever been on IT) really shows you the "intelligence" of those people (I'm 100% that's just because it isn't named "incels", unlike this forum:feelskek::feelskek:), and whether you should care about what they think and believe in:feelskek::feelskek:.

This is a public forum anyone can visit with a single click. There's about ten times as many lurkers as users here at any time, at least. Dozens, if not over a hundred threads are made daily here. With all of that, most posts on IT are screenshots of totally real, trust me bro, DMs those people claim to have gotten from incels, and random posts on Twitter or Reddit from guys who apparently hold no-no beliefs like racism and sexism, and you usually have to scroll deeply to find at least one from here there.

"You incels are pedophiles!"
"No, I don't support pedophilia."
"Nonsense, look at what horrible things this guy on your forum said!"
"That guy has 56 posts."
"Okay, but this guy has more and he said this!"
"That's very clearly a joke, in poor taste for sure, but a joke nonetheless."
"Okay, but this guy says he likes sixteen-year-olds!"
"Okay, I don't consider that pedophilia."
"Ha! I knew you were a pedophile!"

MFW
Pinterest 28

The subreddit that had a pedophile admin and even justified it cries out in pain as they strike you

Dnr but is it actually pedophilia or are they misusing the word like most retards do.

"You incels are pedophiles!"
"No, I don't support pedophilia."
"Nonsense, look at what horrible things this guy on your forum said!"
"That guy has 56 posts."
"Okay, but this guy has more and he said this!"
"That's very clearly a joke, in poor taste for sure, but a joke nonetheless."
"Okay, but this guy says he likes sixteen-year-olds!"
"Okay, I don't consider that pedophilia."
"Ha! I knew you were a pedophile!"

MFW
View attachment 1261245
Pretty much.

Dnr but is it actually pedophilia or are they misusing the word like most retards do.
Yeah, I would consider anything under 14-15 to be pedophilia.

ITcucks are dumber than a box of bricks.

They really just create their own realities lmao mentally ill people

They don't realise that not all "incels" are in a community together. They called that dude an incel to insult him, so these retard ITfags assumed that meant he is one of us lmao. You seriously cannot get any stupider than these people

hell nah nigga I remember someone of you in here want to fuck a minor from a would thread. :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: