Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It used to be unmanly for men to obsess over their looks

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-
What happened? A man could be balding, have a beer gut and short and it was ok. As long as he was masculine.

Society changed, once social media and online dating became a thing, the tides have changed

They didn't realize their wives were disgusted by them

My father is still like that. Doesn't obesses over image. If he knew that i'm depressed because of my appearance , He would slap me

My father is still like that. Doesn't obesses over image. If he knew that i'm depressed because of my appearance , He would slap me
He'd be like "only queers worry about their looks!! You're not a queer, are ya boy???"

Jews happened. Selling shit...

It's still like that in my culture but that's because we're all ugly, obsessing over your looks as a sand nigger is pointless when you go from 1/10 to 1.2/10 at best.

Last edited:
It's still like that in my culture but that's because we're all ugly, obsessing over your looks as a sand nigger is pointless when you go from 1/10 to 1.2/10 at best.
Guess it makes sense to not care about what you can't control.
This is the thing, he was muasculine while today testosterone becomes lower and lower in men.
Some will say that masculinity is a cope.

Online dating, social media, and cucks happened

What happened? A man could be balding, have a beer gut and short and it was ok. As long as he was masculine.
Foids have rights now and their rights consist of fucking chad only and treating undesirable males like trash.
Are there any attractive Egyptian males? Tbh It seems like every Egyptian is pretty ugly. Can chaddam come from Egypt?

Are there any attractive Egyptian males? Tbh It seems like every Egyptian is pretty ugly. Can chaddam come from Egypt?
From my experience, no. The best looking Egyptians I've known were upper tier normies, maybe Chadlites at best. We have a few attractive females here and there though.

From my experience, no. The best looking Egyptians I've known were upper tier normies, maybe Chadlites at best. We have a few attractive females here and there though.
Do they fuck white chads only or do they fuck the better looking sandnigger males?

Do they fuck white chads only or do they fuck the better looking sandnigger males?
If no white men are around they fuck rich sand niggers.

it's still unmanly, but being incel is unmanlier so we have a bunch of looksmaxxers now :feelscry:

Is being a fat slob with a mario mustache still a legit strategy in sandland and southern europe (Sicily, Greece, Spain, etc)?