Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT try to prove to me they’re 30-40 years old

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-

These faggots say “i wAs uSiNg tHe InTeRnEt bEfOre yOu wEre bOrN”

bullshit

look at how these faggots type. One of them is named Usernameforsexstuff. What 40 yr old man calls his username that? And his comment looks like it was written by a young person and he posts on sex subreddits. He writes about fucking lots of women. And he says things like “fucking around online”. He talks so much like a 20 year old it’s crazy. And he expects me to think he’s 35.

profileIcon_ydn8v1easik41.jpg
AelfredRex
2d
"They have to be younger than us. We're the senpais! We're superior!!!"
I was online when he was still drooling his pureed peas onto his bib.

No one in their 30s talks like this and has metal musician as an avatar. You talk like a teenager trying to practice comebacks for bullies at school. You’re prolly 20. I doubt you’re 35. Saying you’re an adult doesn’t prove that you are.

one says he was born in March 1984 but then types like he’s still in his 20s. And another says I’m incorrect because of my avi which I only used to shock people like IT. Ad hominem bullshit.

sorry IT fags but I won’t deny that I’m immature because a 22 yr old is often immature. And sure a 35 yr old would think incel forums are dumb but they would think the same thing about you guys for screenshotting us and laughing at us thinking you guys are wasting your time. And no don’t say “i gO tO wOrK aNd tHeN cOmE hOmE tO lAuGh aT yOu GuYs fOr AmUsEmENt”. A man in his 30s will probably watch sitcoms for his amusement not go on incel forums and laugh at Them. Believe me, ask any 35 year old if they think IT is good and they’d say they think you guys are just as dumb as us.

you are NOT in your 30s. You are prolly like 19 or something so stop pretending to be older so you can be seen as wise and mature people. The ones who claim to have used the internet before I was born only have used reddit for 1 or 2 years anyway

What the fuck is sigma even trying to mock with that thread..

Worthless sub full of faggots and trannies.

I started using Internet in 2000 at after schools club when I was 8. That doesn't mean i am a high IQ tech person though, I can't do coding, etc.

Just lol at wanting to be "older" ahahaha

There might be a few tbh but most are definitely not

Every time I look at an IT post I just want to vomit.

These faggots say “i wAs uSiNg tHe InTeRnEt bEfOre yOu wEre bOrN”

bullshit

look at how these faggots type. One of them is named Usernameforsexstuff. What 40 yr old man calls his username that? And his comment looks like it was written by a young person and he posts on sex subreddits. He writes about fucking lots of women. And he says things like “fucking around online”. He talks so much like a 20 year old it’s crazy. And he expects me to think he’s 35.

profileIcon_ydn8v1easik41.jpg
AelfredRex
2d
"They have to be younger than us. We're the senpais! We're superior!!!"
I was online when he was still drooling his pureed peas onto his bib.

No one in their 30s talks like this and has metal musician as an avatar. You talk like a teenager trying to practice comebacks for bullies at school. You’re prolly 20. I doubt you’re 35. Saying you’re an adult doesn’t prove that you are.

one says he was born in March 1984 but then types like he’s still in his 20s. And another says I’m incorrect because of my avi which I only used to shock people like IT. Ad hominem bullshit.

sorry IT fags but I won’t deny that I’m immature because a 22 yr old is often immature. And sure a 35 yr old would think incel forums are dumb but they would think the same thing about you guys for screenshotting us and laughing at us thinking you guys are wasting your time. And no don’t say “i gO tO wOrK aNd tHeN cOmE hOmE tO lAuGh aT yOu GuYs fOr AmUsEmENt”. A man in his 30s will probably watch sitcoms for his amusement not go on incel forums and laugh at Them. Believe me, ask any 35 year old if they think IT is good and they’d say they think you guys are just as dumb as us.

you are NOT in your 30s. You are prolly like 19 or something so stop pretending to be older so you can be seen as wise and mature people. The ones who claim to have used the internet before I was born only have used reddit for 1 or 2 years anyway

Not One Word
5C31BDC3 44C6 4B8C 87D8 81792E8CA2D0

IT are way skinnier than we could ever be
Speak for yourself Idiot

I bet my left nut 99% of IT weight mogs me by a hideous margin

Soymaxxers begone :reeeeee:

They're all manchildren. 40 or not it wouldn't make any difference.

it would be even more sad if some boomer cared about all this shit

Dont mind me, just here to postmaxx

JFL at you and anyone else who wasted seconds reading your IT babble
you clearly get mad when i post about IT so you do care