Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It truly is over for currycels

rabitter

rabitter

Incel Blanquist
★★★★

Ir7EQgP.jpg

:feelsrope:

indian and med men outmarry more than their women

c-g001-eng.gif

meanwhile every single rice demographic has the female substantially outmarrying more.

curry men can still cope with curry women. what do ricecels have? iq? last question, what good is IQ if curry men make more money?

Lmao i dont know why but many curries give such poses

He’s waiting for a train to come and put him out of his misery.

c-g001-eng.gif

meanwhile every single rice demographic has the female substantially outmarrying more.

curry men can still cope with curry women. what do ricecels have? iq?
Always with the marriage cope.

Marriage stats are irrelevant because currywhores are getting banged by whites (and the occasional Tyrone) left, right, and center. From 16 to 30. Then she gets arranged married to Raj at 31.

Coping with a used-up hoe is the worst cope there is. Would rather remain incel.

what do ricecels have?
Ricecels have more status than curries these days.

Ethnic Male in 2019 = Hell

Always with the marriage cope.

Marriage stats are irrelevant because currywhores are getting banged by whites (and the occasional Tyrone) left, right, and center. From 16 to 30. Then she gets arranged married to Raj at 31.

Coping with a used-up hoe is the worst cope there is. Would rather remain incel.

Ricecels have more status than curries these days.

all that status is not making the rice female stay, is it? u have status, iq, STD free, money, stability and the rice female, female in general are still running away from you. why?

statistical fact is not cope.

your cuckold dreams of chad banging currywhores is actual cope.

LMAO @ this autistic ricecel. just LMAO

all that status is not making the rice female stay, is it? u have status, iq, STD free, money, stability and the rice female, female in general are still running away from you. why?

statistical fact is not cope.

your cuckold dreams of chad banging currywhores is actual cope.

LMAO @ this autistic ricecel. just LMAO
Asians are bottom barrel SMV just like Indians, but probably slightly higher because of the betabux misconception.

Asians are bottom barrel SMV just like Indians, but probably slightly higher because of the betabux misconception.

you do not need interracial SMV if you have ingroup preference of the female. Their marriage rate indicates that every last Indian male can marry if he chooses a curry female looksmatch. It's the curry female that will have some leftovers.

This dynamic alone means there will be no curry males left alone. Period.

It's not the case with rice males. 54% of rice females outmarry. 18% of rice males outmarry. Based on interracial stats alone, 30% of rice males will not procreate. the reality is the rest of the rice male/females aren't going to marry at 100%. So what does this mean? This means the real figure will probably closer to 50% of rice males in the west will not procreate.

leaving rice males at the bottom of the barrell by a long shot.

Last edited:
Ethnics never catch a break.

Ricecels can run neo-colonizer game. Curries can run grooming gang game.

c-g001-eng.gif

curry men can still cope with curry women. what do ricecels have? iq? last question, what good is IQ if curry men make more money?

atleast curries have some attractive features, every ricecel looks the same

c-g001-eng.gif

For curry men/women it's actually the most even of all the races which is interesting and very low for both.

You could say curry men/women have high loyalty to one another. Or no one else wants us so we're all we have.

It’s over. Even their own kind aren’t into them. Must really suck,

When did it ever begin for curries?

mogs me... streetshits me.. etc etc

For curry men/women it's actually the most even of all the races which is interesting and very low for both.

You could say curry men/women have high loyalty to one another. Or no one else wants us so we're all we have.
Is it really "loyalty" if she returns to her kind after she's been fucked by a couple dozen Chads and Chadlites? Because that's what currywhores do. That's why I take these marriage stats with a grain of salt.

Is it really "loyalty" if she returns to her kind after she's been fucked by a couple dozen Chads and Chadlites? Because that's what currywhores do. That's why I take these marriage stats with a grain of salt.

I wish I lived near train tracks so u could lay there and die

you're assuming that. do u have any metrics?

noodlewhores have the highest STD rate. they are running that JBW train.