Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT troons tell guy that is unable to get dates that he is too desperate

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
Jfl look at these bluepilled fags.
The guy literally tries approaching and dating girls online for years and gets not one girl to fuck him and instead of telling him the truth that its because he is just too ugly for getting a foid nowadays they say cucked shit like teehee its just one girl or just don't be do desperare bro and just chill everybody can find love some day.
Lmao

>I am starving to death
<but thats impossible there is more than enough food out there for everybody
>yeah ik but I tried getting some but no matter how hard I try I don't get any because a few ones have more than the bottom half combined
<DUUUUDE STOP BEING SO DESPERATE AND JUST CHILL OUT FOOD WILL COME YOUR WAY EVENTUALLY :soy::soy::soy:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/ur53kg/no_matter_what_i_do_girls_simply_wont_ever_date_me/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Whoasks IT for help half are trannies and other half are bluepillers.

HighTGymcel

HighTGymcel

This is yet another example where women and cucks neglect to pay any heed to what is known as 'Chronological order' in order to avoid interference with their gaslighting.

You can't be an incel because of desperation.....because you would only become desperate due to being unable to get laid in the first place.

Reddit is such a bluepilled :bluepill: cesspool paradise for anal fisting homosexual faggot ass-fucking child molesters and biphilic-in-the-closet foid bitches who only want Chad and Stacy :chad::foidSoy:

Whoasks IT for help half are trannies and other half are bluepillers.
Exactly, incels like you get it :yes:

Also you cant make this shit up i checked the profile of the top commenter.And she is attracted to masa shooters

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/hybristophilia/comments/t821a7/finnish_mass_murderer_pekka_eric_auvinen_makes_me/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK?!

ARE YOU FUCKING SHITTING ME?

kek-bomb-pepe-the-frog.gif

u/miaumiaoumicheese IF YOU'RE READING THIS, EVERY SINGLE POST YOU HAVE EVER MADE ON r/IncelTear HAS LOST ALL CREDIBILITY WITH THIS MASS KILLING CHAD WORSHIPING POST

ANY TIME I SEE YOUR COMMENT ON ANY REDDIT THREAD IN r/IncelTear, YOU WILL NO LONGER BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY IN MY MIND, YOU FUCKING CHAD-CUM-DRINKING-FOR-BREAKFAST RETARD :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

:foidSoy:the right person will come into your life :foidSoy:

reddit is full of braindead communists and robert needs to come join us

Chad might have said "want to go to the waterfall with me" and keep it simple and concise, very to the point and not overextending. Kinda like in a fighting video game where you don't want to overextend and use laggy powerful attacks. :redpill: NT larping is hard af

No matter what OP would have done, IT would have cherrypicked it apart
If he sent 1 text message "uhh u didnt show enough interest sweetie!!!!11 she might have thought u were just going to use her for sex"
But in this case "uhh u showed too MUCH interest her antennae must've been up she must've sensed your desperation"
Women having this mythical 6th sense is bullshit, if you're ugly your actions will be perceived as creepy/desperate if you're attractive its "oh haha he knows what he wants"