Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT tries to debunk the personality argument we made against them. FAILS MISERABLY. EVERYONE GTFIH

There's tons of cucked "incels without hate". Those fags will never explain why they don't get sex.
that's just the PC incels subreddit

In person I am radically different and I think I do a pretty good job of not letting my actual thoughts show, anecdotal evidence I guess but I dont think anyone here talks about wanting to go er or whatever in front of normies

They're so pathetic

May be it's true for them.

Because they think reddit is real life and they treat those updoots/downdoots like real life currency.

Or may be reddit is the only "life" they have? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

May be it's true for them.

Because they think reddit is real life and they treat those updoots/downdoots like real life currency.

Or may be reddit is the only "life" they have? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
braziliansigma would rope instantly if IT was gone