Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel IT:"Transgender surgeries are not cosmetic, unlike the surgeries you want... Plus they have to pay for them!" Reality:

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★

Meanwhile, facially disfigured men in America have to pay for their own ropes.

Here we have the kind of tranny that even scares other trannies away... He got SUBSIDIES!

Meanwhile, a straight man cannot get insurance/medicaid to even think about fixing facial disfigurement unless it's literally fucking severe burns that even fixing will leave you better off wearing a mask anyway.

NEW YORK MEDICAID PAYING FOR TRANSGENDER SURGERY AND HORMONES FOR PATIENTS UNDER 18!
That's right, literally STATE money going towards chopping off teenage boy dicks but NOTHING for ugly and disfigured men!

In Iowa too, apparently to overcome psychological distress... Seems like straight men with hideous faces and facial disfigurement don't have psychological distress...

And it goes on and on... You can find examples of this all over. There are literally more trannies out there then men who were once ugly and surgerymaxxed. This is clear discrimination against men by the healthcare system. It's obvious that the healthcare system in the United States is Anti-Male. It seems that the healthcare system doesn't see our psychological distress to be as severe as a trans person's psychological distress. It's not like the high number of male suicide and 30+ rates of total inceldom have ANYTHING to do with our faces and they way we are treated because of our faces...

FuckCaesar

Tell me again "Nationalists"... Why should I be patriotic to my country?

High IQ. Society is fine with men getting surgery only if they become women. No one cares about an ugly man and think he deserves respect.

High IQ. Society is fine with men getting surgery only if they become women. No one cares about an ugly man and think he deserves respect.
We need to make a viral campaign about this shit and get mainstream media attention for this topic.

The only thing I want from the medical industry is universal access to voluntary euthanization.

They will always support the feminisation of men to prevent them from rising up. Such greed.

its incredible how our problems are a joke to them while they start shaking whenever someone implies transgenders should be treated with the same respect they treat us with.

Do women also get cosmetic surgeries covered by insurance?

its incredible how our problems are a joke to them while they start shaking whenever someone implies transgenders should be treated with the same respect they treat us with.
HighIQ

Iq2moji

Do women also get cosmetic surgeries covered by insurance?
Yes, they get free breast implants covered by the NHS in the UK... I have a suspicion that if a foid got beat up by her chad boyfriend and got enopthalmos and a fucked up brow ridge like me, medicaid/insurance would cover the reconstructive surgeries to alleviate her psychological distress so she can be a functioning member of society. But I think trannies literally get the most expensive shit covered, it's usually $100,000+ for their surgeries and many states have medicaid pay for it. Surgeries to make truecels not kill themselves cost around $40,000+$80,000 on average.

Last edited:

Let it all burn to the ground. Said as a former RWNA.
View attachment 207150
View attachment 207154

Yes, they get free breast implants covered by the NHS in the UK... I have a suspicion that if a foid got beat up by her chad boyfriend and got enopthalmos and a fucked up brow ridge like me, medicaid/insurance would cover the reconstructive surgeries to alleviate her psychological distress so she can be a functioning member of society. But I think trannies literally get the most expensive shit covered, it's usually $100,000+ for their surgeries and many states have medicaid pay for it. Surgeries to make truecels not kill themselves cost around $40,000+$80,000 on average.

Truly sickening.

Transgender people are mentally ill
28535002 79BF 475A 8375 6008C9007381

Days without Degeneracy:
Internet 20191231 231116 22

Nice research OP. Never thought about it. Such hypocrisy.

All those trans goin to kill themselves in 10 years after transitioning, waste of money

Jfl, this is the reason the left can’t lower our taxes. Who’s gonna pay for axe wound surgeries, bigot?

Wow, that's an absolutely brutal point.

They are so sick. You can get hormones if you transition to be a women, but not if you have zero T. You can get surgery to transition to a woman, but not to fix your mug.

:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

As Ive described, ugliness is a symptom of functional problems with the facial bones, its not just aesthetic.

Its a medical condition thats underrated.

This goes for all the countries ruled by the jewlite nowadays, which means pretty much all of them. Literally cucked if patriotic.

As Ive described, ugliness is a symptom of functional problems with the facial bones, its not just aesthetic.

Its a medical condition thats underrated.
I know what you're talking about. I've done the research too and it's [SuicideFuel] to know the causes and to know that these legitimate medical conditions are not only considerd insignificant by the healthcare industry... society at large discriminates against us for having them. Imagine the optics for people with any other condition being treated like this.

ITpedos are claiming to be supporting trans rights now?

Tell me about it coz I don't keep up

ITpedos are claiming to be supporting trans rights now?

Tell me about it coz I don't keep up
They support anything that is Leftist except for anything that would benefit ugly and poor males in The West. They are basically Twittter Leftists except they are hyper capitalistic and right wing when it comes to men's medical/facial rights and value in society.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back