Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy IT trannies crapping on Ted bunty but they would suck his dick as soon as he comes back to life

• Thread starter Blackpillapologist
  • Start date
Blackpillapologist

Blackpillapologist

The chad of unattractiveness
★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/q3fd2c/got_this_a_few_minutes_ago_so_thats_neat/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

IT trannies are shitting their pants because one of the brocels who messaged them had the username TedBuntycel :feelskek: these same foids who would let Ted rape and kill them just because he was a gigachad.

Retarded fucks outright ignore the fact that Ted was handsome as fuck and received so many love letters that he might even put a chad to shame (and hence gigachad).

Seriously we need more based gigachads like Bunty who treat foids the way they deserve (and want to).
Screenshot 2021 10 08 09 58 48 69 b72a20be883aec8a014bd2b7c7038e87

Last edited:
JFL. When the fuck did we ever worship Ted Bundy. Foids are the ones who worship him and because of it Jewwood keeps making movies about him every year. Projection level - Infinity

JFL. When the fuck did we ever worship Ted Bundy. Foids are the ones who worship him and because of it Jewwood keeps making movies about him every year. Projection level - Infinity
They just want a reason to roast ugly men, and will even make up imaginary ones if they can't find a genuine one.

But seriously Ted was based asf

Last edited:
When the fuck did we ever worship Ted Bundy.
This. He's just another good-looking psychopath that foids obsess over.

The reason they are angry is because that incel basically appropriates what the foid feels is their territory.

This. He's just another good-looking psychopath that foids obsess over.

The reason they are angry is because that incel basically appropriates what the foid feels is their territory.
Totally, the incel exposes the dark secret of foids that they are only attracted to psychopaths, get abused by them and then complain about all men being abusive when in reality they never gave a chance to good natured men.

Totally, the incel exposes the dark secret of foids that they are only attracted to good looking men, get abused by them and then complain about all men being abusive when in reality they never gave a chance to ugly men.
Fixed it for you, either drop that redpill bullshit or gtfo

Idk, look standards have gone up.

Would he still "slay" today or not.

who are the nohobbycels messaging the IT retards?

Idk, look standards have gone up.

Would he still "slay" today or not.
Judging from his pics, he would be a high tier Normie but not a chad.

JFL. When the fuck did we ever worship Ted Bundy. Foids are the ones who worship him
One of the funniest, yet more blackpilled contradiction between what they say and what they do.

Another IT faggot with "worst than nazis" comment. Why? Why always nazi? What about "worst than communists", because they are much worse :feelsthink:

Another IT faggot with "worst than nazis" comment. Why? Why always nazi? What about "worst than communists", because they are much worse :feelsthink:
An ex IT member I had a chat w said that all IT members are leftists. Many of them are probably communist themselves

An ex IT member I had a chat w said that all IT members are leftists. Many of them are probably communist themselves
Big surprise.
who are the nohobbycels messaging the IT retards?
They make accounts and message themselves for karma. I think users here would just spam penislossus or something, harassing people accomplished nothing.
But seriously Ted was based asf
Chad worship, he wasn’t.

Big surprise.
Why big surprise? The fact that they are radical feminists, hyper misandric, always seeing women as victim*, obsessed with LGBTQ, see white supremacism and racism everywhere and never criticised Islam coping here is a[UWSL] very strong indication that they are leftists. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]*Active members in IT are super active in other pro foid subreddits like r/creepypms, r/niceguys and r/blatant misogyny[/UWSL]

Why big surprise? The fact that they are radical feminists, hyper misandric, always seeing women as victim*, obsessed with LGBTQ, see white supremacism and racism everywhere and never criticised Islam coping here is a[UWSL] very strong indication that they are leftists. [/UWSL]
Funny they call us white supremacists when this is the most diverse group of men I’ve ever seen.
[UWSL]*Active members in IT are super active in other pro foid subreddits like r/creepypms, r/niceguys and r/blatant misogyny[/UWSL]
I get the creepy PM’s one, If I was a chick I’d hate guys messaging me randomly on Reddit.

Non chad guys*
Chads on Reddit lol. I mean honestly what’s the point? How the fuck do you know it’s the real person? If you wanna talk to women for romantic stuff don’t go on Reddit, there’s no way of telling who’s actually a chick on there.

Chads on Reddit lol. I mean honestly what’s the point? How the fuck do you know it’s the real person? If you wanna talk to women for romantic stuff don’t go on Reddit, there’s no way of telling who’s actually a chick on there.
Believe many people out there are so horny that they won't miss any chance to hit on a chick with a sliiight slimmer of hope

Believe many people out there are so horny that they won't miss any chance to hit on a chick with a sliiight slimmer of hope
Texting a chick words on a screen will accomplish nothing if you can’t form a relationship IRL. Simps are pathetic.

Because the nazis lost to the commies (and the capitalists) in the last truly world-defining war. So they are the evilest of evil in the contemporary collective conscience, which is still influenced by the propaganda of the victors.
Plus they hated Jews, and there is nothing more evil in today's world than not liking the master race.

Because the nazis lost to the commies (and the capitalists) in the last truly world-defining war. So they are the evilest of evil in the contemporary collective conscience, which is still influenced by the propaganda of the victors.
Plus they hated Jews, and there is nothing more evil in today's world than not liking the master race.
Now the master race is foids, so that makes us today's Nazis

foids personality detector works great.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back