Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT trannies can't stop fantasizing about incels getting raped

Faggots need to get executed on sight

KILL ALL FAGS KILL ALL PRISON NIGGERS

Vagina rape =/= anal rape

vagina rape = sex that she didn't feel like having
anal rape = ouchie

vagina rape is like claiming blowjobs are traumatic

All they can retort with is "gay". It is very sad.
Same people will claim to be progressive and tolerant. But their real homophobic, racist and body shaming attitudes leak through in their insults towards people whom it’s socially acceptable to punch down on.

Women were built to be raped, that's all there is to it.

a gay man doesn't need it anyway because even if he's ugly he gets tons of males that want to fuck him

This argument is so stupid.

A man being raped by a man isn’t traumatic because it’s rape. It’s traumatic because it’s gay.

Foids being raped by men is heterosexual. It’s not the same situation for a man being raped by a man because that’s gay. The equivalence would be a man being raped by a woman

they always fantasize about us.

They have a fetish, a known fetish of "converting incels to gay", like "you cant have a girl, woman, you cant fuck, you are a incel loser BUT since you dont know any better, you should simply accept that with men you have more chances, you should become more gay as each day passes forcefully otherwise you will remain alone and horny", this is their thought process, i could explain better but woukd take texts. It is a actual fetish.

This argument is so stupid.

A man being raped by a man isn’t traumatic because it’s rape. It’s traumatic because it’s gay.

Foids being raped by men is heterosexual. It’s not the same situation for a man being raped by a man because that’s gay. The equivalence would be a man being raped by a woman
A man cannot be raped by a woman under any circumstance. Gay, fat, ugly, drugged, or not. Men do not suffer the same consequences from sex as a woman does.

A man cannot be raped by a woman under any circumstance. Gay, fat, ugly, drugged, or not. Men do not suffer the same consequences from sex as a woman does.
Go shoot yourself in the mouth u fucking IT whore

Lol at them always making the lopsided same-sex comparison instead of the opposite-sex comparison that would be the logical inverse.

Theyre trying to avoid the inevitable "yes id want a female to rape me" by making it gay :feelskek: They cant bear to bite the bullet and admit women have sexual privilege, so they have to faggot up the scenario to obscure that

Society says raping a woman is one of the worst/the worst crime and requires instant death penalty. Simultaneously, they wish for men to get raped in prison which is far worse than the male to female version that most women actually enjoy according to studies (in 50 shades of grey gta v edition)

Normies think they are the paragons of morality, when instead they are the most hypocritical, malicious, parasitical scum the world has ever seen.

I need to roidmaxx so i can rip normies arms off with my bare hands (in fortnite)

IT put me in the screenshot

If only incels existed then all crime when cease eventually. On the other hand, foids create criminals so its foids fault crime exists.

Too bad most of them will be in jail after being exposed for grooming, after that they will find out