Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL It took Tellem--T getting destroyed on tinder to prove the racepill once and for all

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
JFL at all the users on here insisting he was a fakecel/troll, dating is DEATH for the majority of ethnics.

Acting like there's no reason someone would have 1000s of collective posts on incels.is, like he would purposely choose to post here instead of living life as a 'tyrone slayer'.

His racepill posts were legit and something that can only be understood by living as a ethnic and experiencing the detriment to your value as a individual.

He was also a mentalcel but try and consider why he ended up being a mentalcel. It was a result of factors that are more prevalent with ethnic minorities like being poorer, growing up in a broken home, not having access to good emotional support during formative years, being different to all of your peers physically.

@13k @Tellem-T

Last edited:
"growing up in a broken home, not having access to good emotional support during formative years, being different to all of your peers"
this is 50 percent of the population and even those people get laid. you are delusional if you think he is undateable

I used to think that he was a bullshitter, but now I know he is for real. I havr since then become racepilled as well.

5cW6WQ.png

3Nm9zW.png

tenor.gif

It's the same girl ffs. I redid the experiment and swiped 200 times. N o t h i ng

My Tinder account works properly. I can make a Chad account in the same area upon request.

I can agree being of a certain race can give you minus points but being sub4 doesn't requitre minus points for it to be over for you.

It's over for any race if sub4, if sub3 it's over even if you're pure Nordic albino SS soldier.

Racepill is already proven countless times. Arguing against JBW law is like debating gravity.
borderline trolling

you really underestimate how hard JBW law deniers are coping

didn't you see ? all of a sudden they decided he isnt a tyrone after all
they will do ANYTHING than admit they are wrong.
yeah, there's a reason this site is disproportionately ethnic

"growing up in a broken home, not having access to good emotional support during formative years, being different to all of your peers"
this is 50 percent of the population and even those people get laid. you are delusional if you think he is undateable
i think u mean 50% of the black population lol. most ppl grow up in relatively stable homes

This forum has some fucking morons who think you're gonna fuck girls easily without chad looks and white skin.

It's not going to happen. It never happened.

run the experiment in the same area with @itsOVER's pictures
lmao its gonna be hilarious

4/10 truecel white will get more matches than 6'4'' TYRONE
itsover might get stomped as well. But I would be eager to test it with whogiveafucc or just other guys.

tellem is low tier normie facially

Despite this nuclear racepill, I can't take him fully serious considering that he never approached a considerable amount of time.He also bragged about getting female attention.

Who here actually denies racepill? I don't understand your thought process

Who here actually denies racepill? I don't understand your thought process
Alot of delusional people here do and preach JBB/BBC theory

rip giga nigga he always was ugly tip dethnik

Alot of delusional people here do and preach JBB/BBC theory
I've only seen that theory work on a small subset of population. Usually ghetto girls. Same as how a small subset of anime nerd girls would prefer Asian guys. Does not apply to majority whatsoever

Poor tellem-t, can't get matches even as a tyrone.

Proves how fucked up the game is.
UNBAN TELLEM-T!!!!

Last edited:
5cW6WQ.png

3Nm9zW.png

tenor.gif

It's the same girl ffs. I redid the experiment and swiped 200 times. N o t h i ng

My Tinder account works properly. I can make a Chad account in the same area upon request.

German girls hate ethnics. I love seeing those threads on Lookism of copers who say the complete opposite: "G*rman sluts love BBC" "Turks are slaying in Germany" etc
I bet it's all from the same autist too. Insecure ethnic pedestalizing white women.

German girls hate ethnics. I love seeing those threads on Lookism of copers who say the complete opposite: "G*rman sluts love BBC" "Turks are slaying in Germany" etc
I bet it's all from the same autist too. Insecure ethnic pedestalizing white women.
Why do you think that I conducted this experiment in Germany? :)

C a n a d a

Thought u were German and couldn't change location
You are correct. I am German but that does not stop me from changing my location

I can pretty much change my location to any place on this earth.

run the experiment in the same area with @itsOVER's pictures
lmao its gonna be hilarious

4/10 truecel white will get more matches than 6'4'' TYRONE
that's overexaggerating by a lot

You are correct. I am German but that does not stop me from changing my location

I can pretty much change my location to any place on this earth.

Gott strafe IncelTears.

And how? My Tinder ignores my GPS spoofing. I wanna try Phillipines and Thailand as a white guy.

Only sperging autistcels would claim that Tellem T is a tyrone lite or slayer or something.

And its no suprise that it was a failure...dating market in the West is primarily aimed at and used by white people. Ethnics will be ignored faster..even ethnics amongst eachother.

Fucked up if it gave him a worse feeling..but in his heart he already knew it.

Western girls hate ethnics. I love seeing those threads on Lookism of copers who say the complete opposite: "G*rman sluts love BBC" "Turks are slaying in Germany" etc
Fixed

Why are we talking about @Tellem-T in the past tense? Is he permabanned :feelscry: ?

WTF :feelsmega::feelsbadman::feelsbadman: WHY?
He made threats that many here (including myself) related to
he requested i think. He did have a 90 percent warning tho so almost permabanned

he requested his ban

he said the racepill was too strong and wanted to move on to keep his mind off this stuff

nevertheless he can't come back since this is his 2nd ban requested
he is gone for good

his ethnic posting was so comfy and relateable

best of luck to him
hope life treats an ethnic brother a little better.
If he comes back white you know what to do..

he requested his ban

he said the racepill was too strong and wanted to move on to keep his mind off this stuff

nevertheless he can't come back since this is his 2nd ban requested
he is gone for good

his ethnic posting was so comfy and relateable

best of luck to him
hope life treats an ethnic brother a little better.
I think this is his 3rd or 4th ban request. He's still lurking

@13k @_incelinside
A great loss to this forum #RIP
I wish him the very best in life.
I hope he'll come back to give us an update on his progress some day.

5cW6WQ.png

3Nm9zW.png

tenor.gif

Thanks for doing it Facade. This has been brutal.

But it makes sense in the context of this thread:
https://incels.is/threads/ethnic-chad-tries-tinder.47102/

Where this guy:
Teaching-men.jpg

Can only get 1 match with casual pictures and 3 matches with professional pics after max swiping in 24 hours.

As an ethnic myself, I have always been a big believer in JBW and the racepill. But I never knew it had gotten this bad. Tellem is not ugly. Those two pics put him in at least the top 30% of black guys, plus he has top 1-2% height/frame. Yet nothing.

Same with the latino above. Top 20-30% face/style with a ripped body and almost nothing too.

A lazy 4-5/10 white slob can mog both these guys:
https://incels.is/threads/user-itsover-tinder-experiment.15515/

1oOnq2o.png

Final conclusions:
- It is truly over for nonwhites in 2018.
- If you want to date as a nonwhite, you will likely have to settle for 3-4 points below you or spam hundreds IRL or on other dating sites.
- It is not your fault if you are ethnic and sub 7 so don't blame yourself.
- Women's racism against nonwhites is accelerating annually.

@Facade:
If you wouldn't mind I have one more request. Probably the most maxed out nonprofessional nonmodel ethnic I have seen is tsh123456789 from lookism. Here are some of his pics:

gtmE5W0GGZXzLEGmcN2GAyVMdBNS5XoGIQltbOB9CgM.jpg

MzwYiLO.jpg

JMI1T5E.jpg

MUAf1Be.jpg

This guy is easily 8-9/10 territory. If any ethnic can succeed it is him. He is the last hope of ethnics. If he fails, then it is truly over for all of us. If he succeeds, then we know you must be 8+/10 and ethnic to match a 4-5/10 white guy. Either way it is helpful.

Would you consider rerunning the experiment with a new fresh account again in Toronto for consistency?

If you're agreeable, I would suggest the pics above in that order with the option of letting Tinder select the best one to show first enabled. Age maybe 24-25. Leave employment blank perhaps or put "University Student". Again keep name as "Chris" for consistency.

Again if you can swipe 100-200 times I think it would be helpful to prove a point. I hear what you've said about you not noticing a difference either way, but Tinder's algorithms are secret, so I think it's useful just to be sure.

I think all four pics above are good, and I would definitely use #1 and #2. I'll leave it to your discretion if you think #3 & #4 are a good idea - some people say topless pictures are good/bad on Tinder and I don't know. I think he looks top tier in all those.

Would really appreciate if you could do this. I would do it myself, but I had to pay someone on Reddit to help me activate my Tinder account when I made one, and it took weeks because I wasn't receiving verification messages, so I can't make accounts easily for whatever reason.

Thanks again.

And sorry to @Tellem-T. I was wrong. I also thought you were a 6+ and top 1-2% height black so you should succeed. I didn't know things had gotten this bad. But I think you had the right idea either way. When you're being made incel because of your race, there's really very little you can do. We just need to accept it and move on with life. Good for you if that's what you've done. Plenty of ways to cope in 2018.

Last edited:

Where this guy:
Teaching-men.jpg

Can only get 1 match with casual pictures and 3 matches with professional pics after max swiping in 24 hours.

As an ethnic myself, I have always been a big believer in JBW and the racepill. But I never knew it had gotten this bad. Tellem is not ugly. Those two pics put him in at least the top 30% of black guys, plus he has top 1-2% height/frame. Yet nothing.

Same with the latino above. Top 20-30% face/style with a ripped body and almost nothing too.

1oOnq2o.png

Final conclusions:
- If you want to date as a nonwhite, you will likely have to settle for 3-4 points below you or spam hundreds IRL or on other dating sites.

@Facade:
If you wouldn't mind I have one more request. Probably the most maxed out nonprofessional nonmodel ethnic I have seen is tsh123456789 from lookism. Here are some of his pics:

MzwYiLO.jpg

JMI1T5E.jpg

MUAf1Be.jpg

This guy is easily 8-9/10 territory. If any ethnic can succeed it is him. He is the last hope of ethnics. If he fails, then it is truly over for all of us. If he succeeds, then we know you must be 8+/10 and ethnic to match a 4-5/10 white guy. Either way it is helpful.

Would you consider rerunning the experiment with a new fresh account again in Toronto for consistency?

If you're agreeable, I would suggest the pics above in that order with the option of letting Tinder select the best one to show first enabled. Age maybe 24-25. Leave employment blank perhaps or put "University Student". Again keep name as "Chris" for consistency.

Again if you can swipe 100-200 times I think it would be helpful to prove a point. I hear what you've said about you not noticing a difference either way, but Tinder's algorithms are secret, so I think it's useful just to be sure.

I think all four pics above are good, and I would definitely use #1 and #2. I'll leave it to your discretion if you think #3 & #4 are a good idea - some people say topless pictures are good/bad on Tinder and I don't know. I think he looks top tier in all those.

Would really appreciate if you could do this. I would do it myself, but I had to pay someone on Reddit to help me activate my Tinder account when I made one, and it took weeks because I wasn't receiving verification messages, so I can't make accounts easily for whatever reason.

Thanks again.

And sorry to @Tellem-T. I was wrong. I also thought you were a 6+ and top 1-2% height black so you should succeed. I didn't know things had gotten this bad. But I think you had the right idea either way. When you're being made incel because of your race, there's really very little you can do. We just need to accept it and move on with life. Good for you if that's what you've done. Plenty of ways to cope in 2018.
I will do this one during the next weekend. My school week is starting tomorrow and I have plenty of work to do.

But yeah I will promise that I will do an experiment with his pictures next friday :)

This guy absolutely will get matches. He is way too good looking.

I will do this one during the next weekend. My school week is starting tomorrow and I have plenty of work to do.

But yeah I will promise that I will do an experiment with his pictures next friday :)

Awesome thanks. I'll watch out for it. Good luck with school. :feelsokman:

I believe in the racepill but that experiment was hardly scientific. It didn't prove anything other than Tellem-T won't have much success with tinder with those specific pictures in Toronto.

You just used 2 pics for tellem T? Just that shit selfie and... what was the other? Also the bio sounded a bit aggro considering he already looks like an etnik serial killer in that pic.

If you used GOOD pics with him he’d do a lot better, but I’m sure you aspies will just ignore this. I’ve spoken with many ethnics from the misc and other forums who did well on tinder

Where this guy:
Teaching-men.jpg

1oOnq2o.png

Final conclusions:

@Facade:

MzwYiLO.jpg

JMI1T5E.jpg

MUAf1Be.jpg

Thanks again.

that curry is like a 5/10 at best.

You just used 2 pics for tellem T? Just that shit selfie and... what was the other? Also the bio sounded a bit aggro considering he already looks like an etnik serial killer in that pic.

If you used GOOD pics with him he’d do a lot better, but I’m sure you aspies will just ignore this. I’ve spoken with many ethnics from the misc and other forums who did well on tinder
Lol the other user was already complaining about bad pictures. I already tried it with different ones. I used the ones that people suggested me in the thread. I redid the experiment because people were complaining. I used almost all of the pictures he posted on this site

I also tried it with a nice bio before. But bios are mostly irrelevant. Looks > Personality

that curry is like a 5/10 at best.

- Perfect hairline
- Good canthal tilt and hunter eyes
- Square jaw.
- Hollow cheeks and nice cheekbones
- Muscular.

He mogs the latino who I think is 6-7/10, so I call tsh 7-8/10 territory minimum.

But if you know one, post a higher ranking noncelebrity brown guy for study purposes. If you can find one I'm openminded to a different test subject. But tsh is well known online but not known IRL which makes him more interesting to test than a random obscure guy no one's heard of. Guys on lookism all think tsh is fantastic looking and talk about how they want to look like him.

- Perfect hairline
- Good canthal tilt and hunter eyes
- Square jaw.
- Hollow cheeks and nice cheekbones
- Muscular.

He mogs the latino who I think is 6-7/10, so I call tsh 7-8/10 territory minimum.

But if you know one, post a higher ranking noncelebrity brown guy for study purposes. If you can find one I'm openminded to a different test subject. But tsh is well known online but not known IRL which makes him more interesting to test than a random obscure guy no one's heard of. Guys on lookism all think tsh is fantastic looking and talk about how they want to look like him.
tsh is 8+ facially definitely. His height and frame is poor though

That tinder study doesn't mean shit because it was in LONDON

Try re-doing the tinder experiment in a working class town in America. You will find many BBC lovers.

That tinder study doesn't mean shit because it was in LONDON

Try re-doing the tinder experiment in a working class town in America. You will find many BBC lovers.
It was in canada

JFL at all the users on here insisting he was a fakecel/troll, dating is DEATH for the majority of ethnics.
I'm mad that I thought he was a fakecel. The race pill is far stronger than I thought it could be.

You young hipsters talk as though Tinder was real life. It's not. It's demented bullshit for the weak of mind and dead of spirit. It's possibly the very worst thing that ever happened in the internet age (even worse than Farcebook). The main problem with the snaps out there of Tellem is the look of extreme anxiety on his face, not his face itself. I doubt he'd ever be a RL slayer but there's no way a 6'4" gymcel with decent bone structure is going to fail to get laid if he was actually out there >>> and not an uber sperg/mentalcel.

tellem-t is a russian bot meant to divide the incel community

You young hipsters talk as though Tinder was real life. It's not. It's demented bullshit for the weak of mind and dead of spirit. It's possibly the very worst thing that ever happened in the internet age (even worse than Farcebook). The main problem with the snaps out there of Tellem is the look of extreme anxiety on his face, not his face itself. I doubt he'd ever be a RL slayer but there's no way a 6'4" gymcel with decent bone structure is going to fail to get laid if he was actually out there >>> and not an uber sperg/mentalcel.
More cope to pretend the race pill isn't ABSOLUTE FACT

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back