Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It took me years to realize that the Nazis were the good guys.

Robinxyz

Robinxyz

Banned
-
Nazism was all about creating a society of equality for everyone through genetic engineering for the betterment of humanity. Their goal was to improve the genetic stock of Germany's nationals with time. The Nazis created so many pharma companies. They were ahead of their time. Had they won, we wouldn't be in this plight. On the other hand, the left has fooled everyone with their equality and women's rights bullshit. Just throw the crumbs to the masses and make sure you keep dowm those who dare to stand up. Am I not right cucktears?

Einmal wird unsere Geduld zu Ende sein, und dann wird den Juden das freche Lügenmaul gestopft werden!
9E809955 2619 43B9 9EBE FF1EAA748447

Nazism was all about creating a society of equality for everyone through genetic engineering for the betterment of humanity. Their goal was to improve the genetic stock of Germany's nationals with time. The Nazis created so many pharma companies. They were ahead of their time. Had they won, we wouldn't be in this plight. On the other hand, the left has fooled everyone with their equality and women's rights bullshit. Just throw the crumbs to the masses and make sure you keep dowm those who dare to stand up. Am I not right cucktears?
Cope.

Yeah if the nazis hadn't lost my spirit essence would have incarnated into a 6'0'' aryan instead of the abominable incelman i am today

Had the Nazis won, we would all have been genetically bred to be tall Aryan Superhumans and then personality would actually matter.

Sieg Heil!

But I like being black and Nazis usually aren’t okay with that

No free market economics. The lazy forced into camps if they didn't work. A large number of actually helpful and useful programs. A very tightnit community built on pride for their country. All to make their lives better. And it's gone and look what we have now, it's fucking over. That was the greatest system that we could ever have. :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

I disagree. Social Darwinism caused both world wars, it certainly doesn't need to be promoted through an ideology. This isn't to say The Allies were the """"""good guys"""""" either, if anything both sides were equally indefensible.

I wouldn't go as far as saying they were some potential saviors of Europe, but everyone who's against race-mixing, is fine in my book :feelsokman:

Lol at these Nazi threads popping up all of a sudden

Hail hydra tbh

Our betters have deemed NS as anti-semetic and anything anti-semetic is considered bad now a days, this is why the war was actually fought not because of good vs evil. The only evil in this was was Stalin and his evilness still resonates today.

You can easily find correlations between whats going on in pre nazi germany's time and what's going on right now. The biggest fear of the aristocrats something that they always keep in mind is that inevitably all the resources will make their way to the top and it creates disdain among the lower ranks of society and thus revolution but they have found a way around this. Currently in this time it has never been quite so comfortable to be poor, fat, and stupid so we might not see revolution but perhaps eventual mass extinction

they circumvent this by making third world countries more dangerous thus driving their economies down and incentivising them to immigrate to western countries to create competition and stimulate the economy. The immigrant realizing he's been sold a lie since back in his home country he lived in his own land and had his own house is now reduced to paying rent in an urban jungle surrounded by different groups of people reverts to tribal ways and commits crime.

And did that through extermination, eugenicism was not their goal, their goal is to get rid of the upper class which was seen as oppressive, and happened to have a lot of rich jews in it, which the german populace apparently despised, even if their goal was to improve genetic quality, would you've been okay with being sent to a concentration camp to die just so the gene pool gets somehow made to become better?
If no then it's one retarded cope you go there.
If yes then speak for yourself, i wouldn't be okay with being sent to some camp to starve to death.

i don't think so..
if germany would have won, most countries would be in north korea mode - isolated with no resources
annexed countries are frozen in time

Eugenics seems simple enough on paper. In practice, not so much.

And did that through extermination, eugenicism was not their goal, their goal is to get rid of the upper class which was seen as oppressive, and happened to have a lot of rich jews in it, which the german populace apparently despised, even if their goal was to improve genetic quality, would you've been okay with being sent to a concentration camp to die just so the gene pool gets somehow made to become better?
If no then it's one retarded cope you go there.
If yes then speak for yourself, i wouldn't be okay with being sent to some camp to starve to death.
I wish my grandfather had been sent to a concentration camp. He ruined it for our family. He was a truecel who couldn't get a white wife, so he ended up marrying a nigger woman. Our blood has been tainted because of that. I love white culture, but can't call myself white. No one in their right mind should race mix. It's a cruelty.

I wish my grandfather had been sent to a concentration camp. He ruined it for our family. He was a truecel who couldn't get a white wife, so he ended up marrying a nigger woman. Our blood has been tainted because of that. I love white culture, but can't call myself white. No one in their right mind should race mix. It's a cruelty.
Got a picture of your grandaddio?
You need that to judge him with, white and black tends to be the least horrible race mixing.

I agree. Jews and leftists inflated hypergamy so much.

I wouldn't go as far as saying they were some potential saviors of Europe, but everyone who's against race-mixing, is fine in my book :feelsokman:
In a few million years we either would have evolved or all had sex to the point where everyone looked the same. And if everyone looks the same personality WILL matter. Therefore by being against race mixing you are holding back what you truly want. You might not get to experience it but in the long run it fixes everyone’s problems.

Trust
But I like being black and Nazis usually aren’t okay with that
Trust me, you’ll like being a 6’2 white supreme chad much better when you got 100s of women dying to suck your dick

Trust
Trust me, you’ll like being a 6’2 white supreme chad much better when you got 100s of women dying to suck your dick
I wouldn’t want to be white like at all

Nazis weren't okay with blacks in Germany. They never have gone to other countries to kill black/dark skin people. They actually defended that every race had a country, and should protect and honor their nations. They thought that every nation had their unique culture, and that needed to be respected. Forced multiculturalism destroys the society. Germany for the germans, Africa for the africans, North America for the north americans, Spain for the spanish and so on.
Didn’t the Nazis invade other countries and send the jewish people in the other countries to concentration camps

8daf0f1ca35fb682b1785f8dc440cdf4b9360ea3d20bf7d848c2b3840845ef4a

That image right there is the genetically superior man, behold his splendour.
JFL at thinking incels would stop existing due to nazi-ism...
There will always be a "Bottom 20%" of men, even amongst chads there are gigachads...
If one woman is left in a group of 10 guys... 8 chadlites and 2 chads, she'll be getting spitroasted by the two chads till oblivion leaving the 8 chadlites incel.

Vol
I wouldn’t want to be white like at all

Didn’t the Nazis invade other countries and send the jewish people in the other countries to concentration camps
volcel