Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious IT THREADS ABOUT IT FOIDS IS FUCKING FOID WORSHIP STOP HOLY FUCK

It would also give incentive for posters (who perhaps do want their content to be seen by the public) to produce higher iq threads. I want to see how many more people agree with me before I actually ask a mod to approve it, since it could potentially be controversial. But it would work for me and a lot of other people who want to vent freely (since people on here will, whether we want to or not, continue posting IT threads - not so much that's it merely on IT)

Yeah I think a lot of people tend to dumb down their threads because they feel otherwise they are providing information that people coming to eavesdrop on them for laughs don't deserve to hear.

Also being able to vent freely without feeling like you are being watched by anyone that visits this site is more a relief to some users that is another incentive for making Inceldom Discussion only accessible to males that sign up.

sometimes it's fun to post about IT ngl
Speak for yourself clown :feelsclown:

Nobody gives a shit about IT threads. You're the only fucking Retard who keeps falling back on stupid IT threads. There's nothing stimulating about them. It's that bad, that Ive only ever scolded you about this.

I'd axe you 100 times over to Hell and back and leave you rotting in Hell, unban degenerate postmaxxers like @Ritalincel and @Insomniac to take your place ... that's how terrible your presence is on the forum.

This is why I'll always believe you to be a larping foid. Only a hole has gotten to my nerves this bad in a lifetime. I don't buy any of you're bullshit. You should be gone.

And dont come at me with "hurr durr bu butt but ur blU3pilled advice posts" shut the fuck up you amoeba IQ 2 braincell having moron, I have resolved that with @Colvin76 and @Personalityinkwell on whatever disagreements you're lynchpinned on to defend yourself whenever you get called out for your toilet mannerisms by me .

I've been saying this for sometime, even @Master made a thread about it sometime ago even @SergeantIncel agrees that IT threads being made is pretty excessive. I agree with @Dregster666 that IT lives rent free in the minds of many users here seeing they make thread after thread after thread about them. Seriously people give the IT stuff a rest please, I can't go a single day without seeing an IT thread and this shit needs to stop. I have no problem if it's like one IT thread like once a week or something, but IT threads are being made almost everyday.

I'm mostly fine with an IT thread if it's about someone attempting to infiltrate the forum like that Koneko-Dono Tranny, because that's important, but threads about IT screencapping and saying something about our posts constantly got really old.

That's just my two cents.
Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

IT related threads really need to die. There is nothing of worth posted there that deserves any sort of attention from us. Granted that maybe once every week or 2 something comes up that needs to be addressed, but anything beyond is simply bringing IT shit posts to a forum that's already suffering with inherent shitposting.

If I cared about anything IT had to say, Id simply browse over there. I don't need degenerates like @Edmund_Kemper ,whom already has IT living in his thick empty skull for free, presenting me and the forum as a whole with useless IT threads.

And dont come at me with "hurr durr bu butt but ur blU3pilled advice posts" shut the fuck up you amoeba IQ 2 braincell having moron, I have resolved that with @Colvin76 and @Personalityinkwell on whatever disagreements you're lynchpinned on to defend yourself whenever get called out for your toilet mannerisms by me .
why are you dragging me into this? i'm confused

*Shrug*
I know nothing about IT unless it gets posted on here because I don't go to Reddit and if I did, I would not go to IT.

I don't like sports, so you know where I wouldn't go? To ESPN's website.
Same, but alot of youngcels here seem to be obsessed with IT. It's like arent we already at least high school level in blackpill psychology? Why would you go converse with a bunch of retarded downy level children that couldn't even pass kindergarten.

Speak for yourself clown :feelsclown:

Nobody gives a shit about IT threads. You're the only fucking Retard who keeps falling back on stupid IT threads. There's nothing stimulating about them. It's that bad, that Ive only ever scolded you about this.

I'd axe you 100 times over to Hell and back and leave you rotting in Hell, unban degenerate postmaxxers like @Ritalincel and @Insomniac to take your place ... that's how terrible your presence is on the forum.

This is why I'll always believe you to be a larping foid. Only a hole has gotten to my nerves this bad in a lifetime. I don't buy any of you're bullshit. You should be gone.

And dont come at me with "hurr durr bu butt but ur blU3pilled advice posts" shut the fuck up you amoeba IQ 2 braincell having moron, I have resolved that with @Colvin76 and @Personalityinkwell on whatever disagreements you're lynchpinned on to defend yourself whenever get called out for your toilet mannerisms by me .

Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

IT related threads really need to die. There is nothing of worth posted there that deserves any sort of attention from us. Granted that maybe once every week or 2 something comes up that needs to be addressed, but anything beyond is simply bringing IT shit posts to a forum that's already suffering with inherent shitposting.

If I cared about anything IT had to say, Id simply browse over there. I don't need degenerates like @Edmund_Kemper ,whom already has IT living in his thick empty skull for free, presenting me and the forum as a whole with useless IT threads.
Posting about IT makes me a foid? Fuck off. I’m not the only one who posts about IT in fact I post about them mostly twice a week now. But you wish I was a foid because you want me banned because I post threads that you can easily ignore. And I even made a thread showing my eyebrows

and stop trying to threaten killing me. You don’t even sound brutal. You sound like a 12 year old attempting death metal lyrics

why are you dragging me into this? i'm confused
Because this fucking retard always goes back to that one post where I told @Colvin76 to thugmaxx, a time period where half the forum thought colvin had potential to be a tyronelite. You were in the middle of that as usual. You enjoy getting yourself involved in shitstorms like this. Don't act stupid.

Because this fucking retard always goes back to that one post where I told @Colvin76 to thugmaxx, a time period where half the forum thought colvin had potential to be a tyronelite. You were in the middle of that as usual. You enjoy getting yourself involved in shitstorms like this. Don't act stupid.
i was never calling colvin a tyrone lite though

long time ago, give me a break i forgot

That harlot is from my country. I assure you that she is being laughed by everyone behind her back here for being childless at 34 and for wasting money on worthless diploma that is literally mocked by everyone here. Society is still somewhat conservative and very cruel to people in situations like her which sees them as outcasts (and giga weirdos if they are single with multiple dogs), her mother must be crying in secret each night for not having grandchildren while she must be tending her wounds with cheap wine and getting fucked by her dogs while pretending to be positive, quirky and intelligent on foreign sites. Typical drugosrbijanac trash.
which country?

i was never calling colvin a tyrone lite though

long time ago, give me a break i forgot
Dragster is a douchebag who is just paranoid about foids being on here. Like as if a foid listens to death metal like cannibal corpse and morbid angel

Posting about IT makes me a foid? Fuck off. I’m not the only one who posts about IT in fact I post about them mostly twice a week now. But you wish I was a foid because you want me banned because I post threads that you can easily ignore. And I even made a thread showing my eyebrows

and stop trying to threaten killing me. You don’t even sound brutal. You sound like a 12 year old attempting death metal lyrics
Nobody cares

Not A Single Fucking Word

If the mods were more active, you would of been disposed of by now

@GoffSystemQB was on pace to expose you. I dont know what the fuck happened with that. You got lucky bitch, just shut the fuck up and enjoy with what you're left with. No more attention for whatever IT hole you were orbiting, fucking simptard

Yeah I think a lot of people tend to dumb down their threads because they feel otherwise they are providing information that people coming to eavesdrop on them for laughs don't deserve to hear.

Also being able to vent freely without feeling like you are being watched by anyone that visits this site is more a relief to some users that is another incentive for making Inceldom Discussion only accessible to males that sign up.
Another thing that comes to mind is it would reduce the amount of IT-related posts. Purely because it would ensure IT leaves us alone, and thus, people on here wouldn't make IT-related posts as others complain about here. Hopefully that makes sense

Nobody cares

If the mods were more active, you would of been disposed of by now

@GoffSystemQB was on pace to expose you. I dont know what the fuck happened with that. You got lucky bitch, just shut the fuck up and enjoy with what you're left with. No more attention for whatever IT hole you were orbiting, fucking simptard
the mods are active you faggot.

also you DO care because you responded.
if the mods weren't active, warning wouldn't happen regularly. you don't even have any proof that i'm a foid. i sent @FrailPaleStaleMale a photo of myself once and i literally posted a thread showing my eyebrows about the eyebrow pill. and yet you think i'm a foid because i post a lot about IT (which i do less often). you realize as a autistic guy with OCD i will have obsessions with debunking IT? you realize some LARPers can be male? in fact, i bet 90% of larpers here are men. guys like you who constantly accuse others of being foids act way more suspciious because you accuse others of LARPing so nobody will lsuspect YOU of larping. also, simping doesn't mean making a thread mocking a foid.

i dare you to prove i'm a foid. do it. i dare you faggot

the mods are active you faggot.

also you DO care because you responded.
if the mods weren't active, warning wouldn't happen regularly. you don't even have any proof that i'm a foid. i sent @FrailPaleStaleMale a photo of myself once and i literally posted a thread showing my eyebrows about the eyebrow pill. and yet you think i'm a foid because i post a lot about IT (which i do less often). you realize as a autistic guy with OCD i will have obsessions with debunking IT? you realize some LARPers can be male? in fact, i bet 90% of larpers here are men. guys like you who constantly accuse others of being foids act way more suspciious because you accuse others of LARPing so nobody will lsuspect YOU of larping. also, simping doesn't mean making a thread mocking a foid.

i dare you to prove i'm a foid. do it. i dare you faggot
Again

Keep crying assclown

this is pretty much how the downfall of /r9k/ started too. unironic simping and orbiter threads.

Another thing that comes to mind is it would reduce the amount of IT-related posts. Purely because it would ensure IT leaves us alone, and thus, people on here wouldn't make IT-related posts as others complain about here. Hopefully that makes sense

Nah IT would still try to sign up, they're desperate for content. That shouldn't stop what you suggested from happening, it will definitely cut down on some of it.
Just like ignoring bullies or hiding out of their view doesn't completely get rid of bullying but does cut down on some it.
But at least people here would feel less like zoo animals and wouldn't feel under that much pressure to "perform" for a prospective easily swayed normie audience.

It's the part about people here wanting to spread the blackpill that I don't understand tbh
Spreading the redpill only backfired on sub 8 males, why make the same mistake and risk even more brutal concepts in the blackpill being hurried into the mainstream? Normies will just use it to justify bullying unattractive 'weird' guys even more and will take advantage of whatever remaining SMV advantage they have over incels.
Chads aren't going to care or will only start utilizing the advantage they have over others even more.
Women will be relieved that guys know this but largely do nothing and they won't even bother hiding their true feelings like they currently do.

It's not worship if we're making fun of them.

Keep crying you filthy hole

This was never an argument, Retard
This is an argument with you and I arguing over larping

either prove I’m a foid or you’re a full of shit faggot

do it or you are a coward. A real man would do it even if he knows he’ll fail

You sound like a toilet ngl

JFL at this monkey and anyone who doesn't believe you to be a hole.
You realize that many men use the phrase “real men” right? In fact, I never have heard a foid say that? You clearly don’t know what foids act like do you?

@Edmund_Kemper @Dregster666 :feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop:

Dregster666
Edmund_Kemper

@Edmund_Kemper's avi IQmogs 90% of the forum ngl

The first thread exposing her was ok to an extent. The second thread was pure foid worship, a lot of cucks started going on about how hey want to jack off to her, it was pathetic.

I said I would coom on her!! Not jack off to her!:reeeeee:

I’d also coom on the floor is that floor worship you fucking cuck!?:reeeeee:

Ya where all excited knowing foids are reading our posts

I never go on inceltears and if anyone from their sends me a message on reddit, I tell them to fuck off

Yeah you're right tbh I'll stop posting about IT

Can attest. Unless he pulled off the greatest LARP in the past 2 years. Yeah he checks out.
It's certainly larp, there's 2 people at it. Kempfer is a hole who has her boyfriend as a safetynet.

@Edmund_Kemper behaves alot like a foid

It's certainly larp, there's 2 people at it. Kempfer is a hole who has her boyfriend as a safetynet.

@Edmund_Kemper behaves alot like a foid
jfl i look sub5 as hell have you seen my eyebrow thread? no foid would date me. also, how do i behave like a foid? do you even know what foids act like? have you observed them before? "yeah but u type about IT a lot thus u iz a foid". a guy who accuses others of being foids are more likely to be foids
Can attest. Unless he pulled off the greatest LARP in the past 2 years. Yeah he checks out.
don't listen to dregster, i sent you pics of myself on discord

They’re just catharticly bitching leave them alone

FOR THE RECORD,

I'm not orbiting any foid, IT or not. Talking to a foid is not worship, it's a conversation. Is talking to your mom worship?
They think they are superior so they will view it as worship

It threads are cucked in general. They're more pathetic than us no need to bully them