Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy IT thinks we're as bad as child molestors jfl

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
A soy response to one of my threads
Failing to be the child molester you wish to be simply because you don't have the balls to lave your basement does not make you any less reprehensible as you fantasize about raping children and making that act legal. You merely cannot be punished until it's clear that you intend to actually take action.

Which THANKFULLY you do not.
Being into lolis isn't my thing but this is full retarded
Just because of how you THINK, you are as repulsive as a child molestor who rapes children jfl
They wish they could have a thought police to stop the no-no- thoughts jfl

I’ve never had any interest in non-adult women.

a child molester is someone who inappropiately touches little kids (eg: an 8 year old). it isn't someone who fucks an underage teen consensually

who cares nigga, at least we're not liek dr pizza ngl

If you don't hurt her and don't damage her organs then why not is my question. REEEEE BUT SELF-UNAWARE INNOCENT GAAAL HOW DARED YOU UGLY BASTARD

Where was this OP? Here? On reddit?

We're actually worse than them. Because we want a someone to cuddle with at night.

Last edited:
They'll look for any excuse to get us locked up

"Why won't anyone think of the virtual children??" - subreddit that has been proven to harbour and protect actual pedophiles and child molesters.

Lol I love triggering soycucks with zero awareness or ability to detect sarcasm. Unfortunately, those same soycucks tend to run and/or play a major part in managing high profile organizations: the government, universities, secondary education, etc.

But you are only a child molester only if you are ugly, I think it was here where someone put a chadfish profile and when he talked about his conviction of having sex with an underage girl, NPC thots were like "We as long as you feel bad about it and won't do it again I will spread my legs". Try pulling that shit as a 5/10, she would probably start distributing flyers all around your neighborhood.

If you're aware of the importance of looks and the insane inequality in the sexual market between males and females you're a dirty child molester :soy: :soy:

A soy response to one of my threads

Being into lolis isn't my thing but this is full retarded
Just because of how you THINK, you are as repulsive as a child molestor who rapes children jfl
They wish they could have a thought police to stop the no-no- thoughts jfl
IT thinks we are all one person. It makes it easy for them to hate us. I can assure you they are ALL losers, forget about them

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back