Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT thinks asking a girl out is sexual harrassment

• Thread starter Deleted member 27161
  • Start date
Deleted member 27161

Deleted member 27161

Death Awaits
-
Asking a girl out at her job is now considered sexual harassment. :feelskek::lul: funny how they don't mention I was the only customer in there and they completely ignore the 300+ approaches I've done
Screenshot 20210103 152516

https://incels.is/threads/ive-approached-for-the-last-time-today.268545/#post-6149193

So which is it? You should try talking to girls or not? Oh wait. I forgot. They're talking out of their ass as it seems you have to do something and not do that something at the same time according to those people.
Stop going to Reddit.

I've had it with these soyfaggots.

Keep in mind IT is made up of well trained doormat omegas who fulfill women's every wish and don't even get a "thank you" in return. They are born bootlickers, so they judge people by their own standards - for them, as in, the literal bottom of the pile, asking a woman out is treated as sexual harassment. Therefore, they assume this is the case for everyone else :feelskek:

I have no idea how they spend their time browsing blackpilled forums and still remain so fucking clueles LMFAO.
Yet they wouldn't think this guy is sexual harassing women because he is black

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgB7H4REF8o

Stop spamming this shit racebait in every thread

Screenshot 20210103 153041

There's 0 chance of a Chad asking you out, he wouldn't want a fat lard lifeless loser who posts on an incel sub 24/7

And JFL I asked how her day was and if she wanted to grab something to eat after she was done work. Not if she wanted to smash

I'm black, you fucking retard

Last edited:
What a bunch of hypocrites

You saw it in the infamous Gillette-commercial right? Guy wants to approach a girl and "good guy Tyrone, no 13/50 here" stops this evil white man, guy isn't even ugly either, even Chads are being told it's harassment to approach. Gotta get that birth-rate down.

Skip to 1:00 "not cool not cool, just go extinct bro"

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koPmuEyP3a0&t=1s

So which is it? You should try talking to girls or not? Oh wait. I forgot. They're talking out of their ass as it seems you have to do something and not do that something at the same time according to those people.
Stop going to Reddit.
If you try to talk to girls, you're a rapist. If you never talk to girls, you are MGTOW ergo a misogynist ergo a future incel spree killer.

If you are on tinder -> go meet women in real life bruh

If you are approaching in real life -> stop harassing women on the street, befriend them first

If you ask out your female friend -> yikes what a NICE GUY you just wanted sex all along

:feelsclown:

"No sweety, he is just very open with his sexuality, unlike those creepy prudish, but lustful Asians, Indians and Whites!" Reddit and it's black fetish, name a more iconic duo.
I have no idea how they spend their time browsing blackpilled forums and still remain so fucking clueles LMFAO.
''just approach girls bro and leave ur basement''
''not don't its sexual harrasment'' :soy:
They dress up like whores for chads, are completely open with their most perverted desires and openly sexualize themselves in the most shameless manner, but at the same time they want to criminalize the sexuality of all unattractive males, suddenly they want to be seen as nuns or as holy beings that shouldn't be defiled with lustful gazes because this would be heresy. Why are women hated again?

Keep in mind IT is made up of well trained doormat omegas who fulfill women's every wish and don't even get a "thank you" in return. They are born bootlickers, so they judge people by their own standards - for them, as in, the literal bottom of the pile, asking a woman out is treated as sexual harassment. Therefore, they assume this is the case for everyone else :feelskek:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/kmkutd/100_bucks_says_these_are_guys_that_are_posing_as/ghh6q7x/?context=3

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/konmz5/theres_a_lot_to_unpack_here_so_ill_just_leave/ghtko2j/?context=3

I’m so fucking done with this soyciety.

And I genuinely hope everyone involved in that video dies.
This is why I want a Eurasian world, just Hapa people

No shit where you eat never applies to chad teehee

I've had it with these soyfaggots.

What a bunch of hypocrites

If you try to talk to girls, you're a rapist. If you never talk to girls, you are MGTOW ergo a misogynist ergo a future incel spree killer.

If you are on tinder -> go meet women in real life bruh

If you are approaching in real life -> stop harassing women on the street, befriend them first

If you ask out your female friend -> yikes what a NICE GUY you just wanted sex all along

:feelsclown:

You saw it in the infamous Gillette-commercial right? Guy wants to approach a girl and "good guy Tyrone, no 13/50 here" stops this evil white man, guy isn't even ugly either, even Chads are being told it's harassment to approach. Gotta get that birth-rate down.

I’m so fucking done with this soyciety.

And I genuinely hope everyone involved in that video dies.

I'm black. Take the race bullshit to another thread.

How else are we going to get dates?

However, I'm not surprised. If you aren't chad, everything you do is sexual harassment.

Stop spamming this shit racebait in every thread
The soy they consume on a daily basis causes delirium in the mind, they are delusional and convince themselves the blackpill is just some venting done by angry men. I’m sure a few of them eventually see through it though, and when they do they have a much higher likelihood of committing suicide than we do. Since we have been aware this entire time, the immense pain and suffering it brings we are much more accustomed to. It will hit them all at once like a train and could easily drive them right over the edge of a cliff.

I'm black. Take the race bullshit to another thread.
13/50 isn't bullshit and jewmedia like this has caused the problem you experience today of approaching being considered harassment. Doesn't matter if you're black or white the whole advertisement was directed at men.

You are an incel. Every action you take will be deemed the wrong action.

Ugly = creepy, but they will come up with lots of justifications to gaslight us

Muh UNSOLICITED:soy: advances
I was TRAPPED at work and had to go through the hell of being polite!! Don't hit on girls at work yikes!
You made me uncomfortable by having feelings, that's so evil!
Etc etc

Ofc none of this is a problem with chad

It's either sexual harassment regardless of whether ur incel/normie/chad or its not. Make up ur mind soyboys and roasties.

Anti incels are the lowest iq people.

they completely ignore the 300+ approaches I've done
And after 300+ approaches you were still using the direct method of just asking a stranger out ?

I mean, I'm not going to advocate for PUA shit, but it's obvious that since you're not Chad, you're supposed to be a bit more subtle. Like trying some small talk (whatever that is), and hinting at a possibility for a contact, instead making a direct request. The key is plausible deniability, at least if you want to avoid being arrested.

Asking a stranger out is like asking for sex in a female mind, no wonder IT is interpreting that as sexual harassment.

And after 300+ approaches you were still using the direct method of just asking a stranger out ?

I mean, I'm not going to advocate for PUA shit, but it's obvious that since you're not Chad, you're supposed to be a bit more subtle. Like trying some small talk (whatever that is), and hinting at a possibility for a contact, instead making a direct request. The key is plausible deniability, at least if you want to avoid being arrested.

Asking a stranger out is like asking for sex in a female mind, no wonder IT is interpreting that as sexual harassment.

I was TRAPPED at work and had to go through the hell of being polite!! Don't hit on girls at work yikes!
Etc etc

From the same people who say that being nice/polite is the bare minimum when it comes to nice guys while they claim that it's such a requesting task for women.

I wasn't making a direct request. Read the damn thread before talking out of your ass. Scroll up you would see this↓↓↓

"And JFL I asked how her day was and if she wanted to grab something to eat after she was done work. Not if she wanted to smash"

Not to mention not all were cold approaches, that's why I put (in person & online) in the thread I linked at the top and the "338" one

Last edited:
im not even surprised anymore

Stop going to Reddit.

On fire. Bullseye.
im not even surprised anymore

Etc etc

Anti incels are the lowest iq people.

From the same people who say that being nice/polite is the bare minimum when it comes to nice guys while they claim that it's such a requesting task for women.
Ikr

I also found some foid at leddit twox complain that she had to be polite that hit on her bc she was scared of being raped. She acted like it was horrible that she wasn't able to treat him like shit. ERfuel.

"And JFL I asked how her day was and if she wanted to grab something to eat after she was done work. Not if she wanted to smash"
And I guess that is still too direct. Don't blame me, I don't make these stupid rules.

Ikr

I also found some foid at leddit twox complain that she had to be polite that hit on her bc she was scared of being raped. She acted like it was horrible that she wasn't able to treat him like shit. ERfuel.
Many young people (especially foids) think that being rude and insufferable equals being smart/witty/quirky. Unironically politeness is one of the few things that separates humans from animals.

Etc etc

Why do you even care about those worthless spineless reddit retards?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back