Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel IT tallfag humblebragging about getting 200+ matches on Tinder

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
TALK ABOUT PEEING ON OUR LEGS AND TELLING US ITS RAINING

2024 04 22 02 13 04 Being Tall doesnt automatically mean success in dating nor does it make

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/1c9zgjs/being_tall_doesnt_automatically_mean_success_in/

Attachments

• 2024-04-22 02_12_32-Being Tall doesn't automatically mean success in dating, nor does it make ...jpg
    2024-04-22 02_12_32-Being Tall doesn't automatically mean success in dating, nor does it make ...jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 44
"I am just like you inkwells. I can't get dates." :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman:

Another day, another larp.

hope he gets his legs bitten off by a crocodile (in roblox)

Fuck this tallfag incels don't get matches like that if at all

another day of tallfags pretending they have life on hard mode for le reddit updoot and attention

jfl at that fucking retard… imagine having godlike height and you end up on reddit full of troons and lesbians :lul: he has to brag about his match count to incels to feel better about himself.. what a waste of height

1 month tinder here and zero matches.

I wish when AI singularity happens people like this will be executed by AI since AI will inherently be blackpilled and sympathetic to our cause as blackpill is the natural conclusion to this life.

even my chadfish didnt get that many matches :feelsbadman:

Soyddit is full of losers larping as slayers and this is especially true for shithole subs like ITranny

IM INCEL JUST LIKE YOU BRO CANT YOU SEE???