Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT takes the Teensex-pill

Meanwhile I rot alone, just wanting to be hugged. I hate this reminder of my subhumanity. FUCK FUCK FUCK THIS WORLD :cryfeels:

“Pls stop I’m a 19yo virgin it hurts” :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Best blackpills are found at IT:feelsthink:

There are ofc real pedos out there but its generally just a slur towards subhumans like us.
Ive been called pedo by many 18 year old girls when I was trying e-dateing around 21.
Im almost 30 today so they probably see me as a grandpa now..jfl :lul:

The young chads fuck older women & the young bitches fuck the late teen early 20s chads. It's how the chads get their experience & confidence.

In the late 80-s it was also like this. The most attractive 13-14 girls were proudly dating adults.

It makes me wonder what the average IT user's motive is.

The person who posted that thread is obviously an incel-in-denial who wants normies to back him up in saying "13-year-olds aren't having sex." Like us, he was oblivious to / left out of this reality at that age. But that doesn't make it any less true.

But who are all these normies participating in IT? Like the man who said he and his wife both became sexually active at 14 (not with each other). Or the other user who said he/she deliberately waited so as to not get gosspiped about, because teenage sex is/was/has always been so common place.. Why are normies like this involved with IT?

come and post with us here IT we know you want to :lul:

Brutal, fucking brutal mega potent suifuel lines in there fuck. I didn't need that today.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAARRRKKRRRKKKKKKKK

Truly a 5-Star house nigger. ...but yea he is one of us…
laughing-crying.gif

Honestly yeah I didn't figure out how to beat off until years later

Understandable, I was in my mid twenties the first time I did, always heard about it but never did it for the fear of being caught in the process or that I might not be able to.

No prime pussy for you!

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/shdx36/comment/hv2w2a7/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

“When I was 15 there were girls my age who dated guys in their twenties, but those guys were charming and attractive (possibly predatory and manipulative, yes). I myself dated a twenty year old for a short while at 15 (no trauma, I was the one persuassing him). Teenage girls tend to be shallow and care about looks and popularity…”

Fucking brutal

There are ofc real pedos out there but its generally just a slur towards subhumans like us.
Ive been called pedo by many 18 year old girls when I was trying e-dateing around 21.
Im almost 30 today so they probably see me as a grandpa now..jfl :lul:
I don’t even talk to people online and I am afraid to go outside. Not a pedo though just like teens, but I am self conscious enough to know I am subhuman. I watch those catch shows and there are incel types but so many are married or have girlfriends normie type.

The first dude is literally just an incel in denial jfl