Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel It takes so much restraint to communicate with foids.

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
They're ease needers, and need everything to be like a sorority show in terms of familiarity/ joy.
It gets old, especially for an edgelord like me.
But even normies have to hide their thought process, and the way men think where they predicate on the problems and set out to fix them.
Women find that overwhelming, and indicative of weakness.
They evolved to wanna be with a guy who is laidback/ chill and gives impressions that he is passively enough (even though that may not be true. An insecure person will always be progressing for accomplishment).
They hold on to shit that is at the very least indicative of any negativity.
If they're looking for that clean record, then that just shows a guy is fake. No guy can possibly hold a record that clean without issue.
But that's why chad tier looks make a woman primally desiring, and that is what makes all personality/ issues that chads have peripheral.

I don't think I would have any trouble talking to women if I were normal looking. The ease needers you mentioned might be extremely common, but there are mentally normal girls too. The sad thing is, they wouldn't want this ugly face either..

I don't think I would have any trouble talking to women if I were normal looking. The ease needers you mentioned might be extremely common, but there are mentally normal girls too. The sad thing is, they wouldn't want this ugly face either..
I'm saying most girls ARE easeneeders; I.E. it's the broad biological package/ uniform biological inclination, and even if you are normal or average looking you'll run into turbulence and difficulty. You got to dress up the situation to be pallatable to them in almost every case to get any good amount of investment back.

They evolved to wanna be with a guy who is laidback/ chill and gives impressions that he is passively enough (even though that may not be true. .
This is what all foids look for. You need to have inherent value like looks status ect. that allows you to be dominant/competitive without trying hard. Passive value.

This is what all foids look for. You need to have inherent value like looks status ect. that allows you to be dominant/competitive without trying hard. Passive value.
I can recognize that. But that inherently means they are uncaring of the plights of people who have to struggle. Nature shouldn't take precedence over those who have the will of societal justice.
It should be effort/ spirit/ conviction to power = idealness.
Not mere positionality privilege.
They're product/ arrogance/ domineering based, they do not support the environment of those who have the passion to be productive. They are primal hierarchicalists.
This should evoke anger, not just shrug and that's life.
It's those who have the inner sense/ spirit, not advantage who should be admired.
That's why foids deserve to be manipulated and abused.