Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It takes one Incel to forever end a family line..

P

Parrtlord

Swallowed into the Abyss
-
Unless your other relatives aren’t incel, most likely your family line ENDS with you.. You are what kills the growing family tree...

I brought this up because both of my parents came from rich heritage backgrounds spanning back to the viking ages..

Too bad Im the only child in my generation.... My family name ends with me.. It will not live on...

The reason for your existence is to continue your genetic existence, if you can't do that it's over, if you don't want to do that you're zogged.

Female hypergamy might be the deadliest weapon in human history

This is why we need to bring back slaves. I suggest cloning.

Too bad Im the only child in my generation.... My family name ends with me.. It will not live on...
I'm the same, I'm the only son from tree kids, all my cousins who have the family name are married and had only daughters, I'm the only hope to pass the family name of my father ahead, it's a fucking joke

Luckily my brother has 2 kids. So i dont have to worry about shaming my family by never finding love and starting a family

How is this related?
The main reason you can't have kids is hypergamy.

Since it's impossible to remove hypergamy from foids, the only solution is to remove rights from foids. Or to make a new type of foid that doesn't have rights.

Since it's impossible to remove hypergamy from foids, the only solution is to remove rights from foids.
Oh makes sense.. You weren’t being specific enough..

I came to terms with this a long fucking time ago, so it doesn't bother me as much anymore.

- My brother and I were mistakes who never should have been born in the first place
- My father's shitty genes were destined to die out anyway, so no big surprise for him
- The biggest loser is my mother, who could have had tons of grandchildren like her sister

My mother has been in constant anguish for decades, but she's a complete bitch so it couldn't happen to a more deserving person.

Since it's impossible to remove hypergamy from foids, the only solution is to remove rights from foids. Or to make a new type of foid that doesn't have rights.

Jfl at wanting kids that are most likely not yours

I'm the same, I'm the only son from tree kids, all my cousins who have the family name are married and had only daughters, I'm the only hope to pass the family name of my father ahead, it's a fucking joke

LOL at caring about pasing family name. Ask your dad "are we living in XV century, and you are a monarch? If not then why da fuck care about such dumb shit"

The reason for your existence is to continue your genetic existence, if you can't do that it's over, if you don't want to do that you're zogged.

Unless your other relatives aren’t incel, most likely your family line ENDS with you.. You are what kills the growing family tree...

You say that as if terminating billions of years of evolution is a bad thing. :feelsthink:

Tfw even your precambrian ancestors had more sex than you. :feelsautistic:

My family is genetically so average I doubt the death of my bloodline would even bother me. My family line consists of farmers of rented land, mostly. I have a sister who will probably continue the family line and my cousin is a god damn Chad so It's not all lost.