Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It takes a high tier chad to get results on tinder who in reality is 1/1000, maybe thousands of men. How is this sustainable?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
The only answer is: "Tinder is not real life, bro".

But if the above answer is wrong, if tinder and instagram are "real life", then everyone is fucked because tinder gives you shit results unless you have a giga-chad profile, based on my own short lived random chad-fish experiments.

The fact is, women have infinite supply of men on tinder even if their old as fuck. How the fuck can society function?

It isn't sustainable. Tinder and female hypergamy will destroy mankind, or more specifically: sub-8 kind.

It's sustainable because of tax dollars.

Until we cut off the tax revenue that is supplying single moms with incel and normie money to raise Chad's retard babies, IT WILL GET WORSE.

Two choices, either a beta uprising or beta extinction.

The fact is, women have infinite supply of men on tinder even if their old as fuck. How the fuck can society function?
pretty much, average men are fighting for scraps, being cucks/simps, sending money to them, etc
One fuck up, they'll move to their next victim
we have -0% chance on that app, society is fucked
only chad wins

That's why I never believe it nowadays when normies say they got laid from tinder.
Even when I was using gigachad as a chadfish I would still get rejected probably about 50% of the swipes, so theres no way in hell a normie can get sex from tinder

I don't know tbh. Eventually these foids get married and there are not enough Chads so a normie is able to betabuxx.

Incel thing is just a tip of an iceberg tbh.
The society today evolved into people of both genders realizing that there is nothing good coming out of traditional marriage. With divorce rates of 70+% on a 10-year stretch (so a couple is twice MORE LIKELY to divorce than to stay together!!), this is a gamble that many people simply choose not to take.

Most of my coworkers of both genders are divorced. Most of men are divorce raped. Neither gender sees a real point in a day to day life together. The only small difference is that Chads can fuck casually and non-chads cannot. All other aspects of their lives stay the same - in other words, there's no point to get married or even get in a committed relationship no matter what your smv is - you will 99% be better off single.

A wealthy man can pay $120/week to a maid who will be coming while he's at work and do all the household cleaning and stuff. He can eat out and never bother with cooking if he doesn't feel like doing it. A foid can call a handyman to repair her plumbing or call a tow truck if her car breaks down. Both genders are absolutely self sufficient and can live perfect lives without each other if we exclude sex from the equation.

It is an interesting world we live in boyos... I'm curious to see what it will look like in 20 years

But if the above answer is wrong, if tinder and instagram are "real life", then everyone is fucked because tinder gives you shit results unless you have a giga-chad profile, based on my own short lived random chad-fish experiments.

In 2018 Over 50% of relationships were made online. Yes, Online is the new real life.

That's why I never believe it nowadays when normies say they got laid from tinder.
Even when I was using gigachad as a chadfish I would still get rejected probably about 50% of the swipes, so theres no way in hell a normie can get sex from tinder

even as a chad-fish the replies i get are cunty as fuck

one word replies and angry sounding messages

What age foids are you talking to and what age was your chadfish?

It's sustainable because of tax dollars.

Until we cut off the tax revenue that is supplying single moms with incel and normie money to raise Chad's retard babies, IT WILL GET WORSE.
You have to be a cuck or a faggot to support non-chads paying taxes to the gynocentric government.

Thse thors are giving even Chad shit tests these days.
Bitches want me to follow their instagrams and jesteemaxx in the DM'S, before I can land a date with the chadfish

This guy has a photoshopped Nazi tattoo and got women messaging him first. Is he really a 1/1000 high-tier Chad?

that image is about 3 years old

and those women look old as shit and kinda ugly

i'm talking to 23 and under with my chadfish
Did that much change in 3 years? Still at the time you'd presume that he was getting matches with better women if those women were triple/quadruple messaging him.

Did that much change in 3 years? Still at the time you'd presume that he was getting matches with better women if those women were triple/quadruple messaging him.

I got decent matches with my chadfish

but I can't even message them without them being cunty and fuck or even responding

a woman has to be eager on tinder before chad can even get the meetup.

Bitches want me to follow their instagrams and jesteemaxx in the DM'S, before I can land a date with the chadfish

that's EXACTLY how it is

I don’t know tbh

You have to be a cuck or a faggot to support non-chads paying taxes to the gynocentric government.

Sadly, many on these forums still don't even seem to realize this is happening.

Sub-9 Law will soon come to pass.

Sadly, many on these forums still don't even seem to realize this is happening.
They seem to be waking up more, we just have to keep trying. Better than not saying or doing anything about it.

pretty much, average men are fighting for scraps, being cucks/simps, sending money to them, etc
One fuck up, they'll move to their next victim
we have -0% chance on that app, society is fucked
only chad wins

Next generation only the sons of the 1/100 Chad & the Stacies will be able to breed. The sons of Beckies & Chad one night stands, won't be able to compete.

Import third world muzzies.

They become the super majority.

Sharia law.

Feminism creeps back.

Repeat cycle.

In 2018 Over 50% of relationships were made online. Yes, Online is the new real life.
This. Tinder and social media are increasingly more "real life". Just lol at copers who deny this.

It's not, the society is falling.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back