Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion It sucks that things we hate could actually be fun if we were normal

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★★
Tbh the things that we hate as incels: prom, normies, school, sports, social events, would actually be a ton of fun if we weren't ugly incels

I think deep down we all hate them not because we truly do not enjoy them, but because we cannot enjoy them. No one will enjoy them with us

It sucks that every year of my life goes by and i get older and older. All those years could have been happy youthful years but instead they had to be miserable because of stupid foids and how society treats ugly men

if we weren't ugly*
sorry for being repetitive

should have said "incels" considering there are ugly guys out there who can betabuxx, whereas the word "incel" implies we are ugly

I'd still hate those things tbh. I'm probably somewhat mentalcel.

It sucks that every year of my life goes by and i get older and older. All those years could have been happy youthful years but instead they had to be miserable because of stupid foids and how society treats ugly men
:fuk:

I'd still hate those things tbh. I'm probably somewhat mentalcel.
They were a ton of fun when I was a kid, I loved going to prom and stuff and the hype of trying to get a girl was always really fun except for when I realized i never would get one

same with sports. It was fun to do stuff, beat records, hang out after a big race until I realized none of those guys were my friends and they all never really liked me

Tbh the things that we hate as incels: prom, normies, school, sports, social events, would actually be a ton of fun if we weren't ugly incels

I think deep down we all hate them not because we truly do not enjoy them, but because we cannot enjoy them. No one will enjoy them with us
Stupid thread. You don't need to be good looking to enjoy activities. I'm incel as fuck but I was on my school football team for years and enjoyed playing every match.

Fr. Hard to admit that

I like sports.

I like sports.
many many guys here probably don't though. I used to love sports, but i hated it because I was always lonely at sporting events
Stupid thread. You don't need to be good looking to enjoy activities. I'm incel as fuck but I was on my school football team for years and enjoyed playing every match.
again, many guys here hate sports cuz it's a chad thing

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back