Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy IT soy says he was "raped by a woman". He was shaking and crying

ldargoblin

ldargoblin

Slobcel
★★★★★
IT retards don't believe when an incel posts about how he insulted a nigger or refused to help a woman and call it a fantasy, yet they believe this bullshit. :lul:

P11

P12

This guy is a giga bitch :feelskek:

also why would you be worrying about what some other people online were doing?

nigga go tuck your kid in! :feelskek:

a 6'2 tall guy, a 5'4 woman... feels like this guy was covertly trying to blackpill us lmao

a 6'2 tall guy, a 5'4 woman... feels like this guy was covertly trying to blackpill us lmao
Foids can't control themselves when they see a good-looking tall guy :feelskek:

I think that we should have empathy for male victims of females. I genuinely don't see how it's beneficial for us if toilets are put on a pedestal by society to let them get away with whatever they want. Something tells me that if toilets were held more responsible for their actions that we would see less incels.

The real ragefuel is how that threat actually works

i could understand being raped by a woman if she used a strap on but not what he just described lol

god I wish that were me :feelsrope:

tfw a girl will never rape me :feelsrope:

But hating all men because one raped you is justified but even distrusting all women because one raped you is not

Funny how they say not all women here but crucify you if you say not all men

He is so gay that he pushes away a woman that literally sits on his lap, or he is not gay and just trying to brag about his height and the fact that the woman was drooling over him by subtly bragging about it through the excuse of rape, since if he bragged on IT the other users would get jealous of him, so he had to brag and pretend he didnt enjoyed.

He is so gay that he pushes away a woman that literally sits on his lap, or he is not gay and just trying to brag about his height and the fact that the woman was drooling over him by subtly bragging about it through the excuse of rape, since if he bragged on IT the other users would get jealous of him, so he had to brag and pretend he didnt enjoyed.
Pushing away a woman that literally sits on your lap is based. I would push away a woman sitting on my lap if her tits were small

I wish I was raped by a hot foid

It's scary how much power toilets have. They can literally say "I'll tell everyone you raped me hihi" and your life is ruined.