Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious IT shutting down is a faux

• Thread starter Deleted member 23453
  • Start date
Deleted member 23453

Deleted member 23453

Self-banned
-
This is an ex-mod from IT, the same mod who posted the thread the other day about how IT needs to change.

No we were the newer mods who were acting as the head mods. But didnt have full control. I wanted to rebrand.

IT has simply changed to now include "virgin shaming". But they still won't take the blackpill.

"Idiot" seems like such a vague topic, the lure of IT was that people wanted to specifically see people who were socially inept and desperate so they could feel superior about themselves.
With that rebranding, they aren't going to have such a unified community, people won't agree on exactly what groups they want to see in particular and they'll have to sift through content they don't care about to find it. It's too broad and will go down the shitter pretty quickly.
It also completely throws away the defense of it just being a watchdog group, because the very title itself shows its just to laugh at people they deem as stupid. I wonder what the hell the mod was thinking when he made this switch.

interesting shit man

It also completely throws away the defense of it just being a watchdog group, because the very title itself shows its just to laugh at people they deem as stupid. I wonder what the hell the mod was thinking when he made this switch.
Exactly.
This subreddit will eventually struggle to find a common ground. If anything, if they start going after women, china, or democrats, the admin banhammer will come down on their reddit. Like it has on other reddits.

IdiotTears beyond pathetic

Thanks to incel.co twitter for awaring me on this.

That said two interesting pieces fromt he front-page showing the scale of the backpeddling and crocodile tears from the IT-MODS (after that incel suicide).

Idiottears

They claim "virgin shaming" is now not allowed and lumped virgins in with a protected group that includes LGB+

A mod was called out by a user, who said the mod was in a denial that the Incel Tears mod was now an Idiots Tears mod. The mod confessed by proxy he was indeed an IT mod from the old reddit.

Inceltears3

Also they have finally seen sense that comparing incels to Adolf Hitler Chairman was/is stupid.

Idiottears 2