Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It should be a crime to let people with bad jawlines go outside

R

righteouscel

-
It doesn't matter how symmetrical your face is or how pretty your eyes are if you have a recessed or lower angled jaw it's over for you. The worst part is that people still try to bluepill you saying it's all about confidence and talking to women when it's proven they just care about men with longer more defined jaws. Even as a short man you will get more attention with a defined jawline I only have sympathy for 5'4s and below as women care more about face past that. Still is infuriating seeing women and other men tell these guys to just keep working or keep trying when most definitely they are having a 10x worse experience doing these things than someone with jaw and still will get no results.

good, i don't go outside anyway

True af. My jaw is literally my worst feature. I can’t even call it a jaw cuz it has no definition. All people with good jaws on this forum should be banned immediately.

We should be given a $5000 check every month just to stay inside.

Chads should be taxed for the unfair advantage that strong jaws (and other traits) give them.

Chads should be taxed for the unfair advantage that strong jaws (and other traits) give them.

A bullet can kill any violent brute instantly.