Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It shall be legal for a man to leave a woman who gained pounds after a pregnancy

N

numberonefoidhater

Greycel
After getting knocked up, women usually gain weight. I believe it must be legal for a man to leave a fat foid, since they are not attractive enough for him. Having sex with an obese foid would be unpleasant for him, therefore it would be a torment to force him to continue having a sex life with an abomination which doesn't turn him on. Instead, he must be allowed to look for a much more attractive foid until that thot loses the excess weight. Yes, femholes, you need to accept that life is not always candies and rainbows

ban this underaged troll

Go back to reddit please

Jump to newIgnoreWatch
N

numberonefoidhater

Greycel​

JoinedOct 3, 2024Posts16
After getting knocked up, women usually gain weight. I believe it must be legal for a man to leave a fat foid, since they are not attractive enough for him. Having sex with an obese foid would be unpleasant for him, therefore it would be a torment to force him to continue having a sex life with an abomination which doesn't turn him on. Instead, he must be allowed to look for a much more attractive foid until that thot loses the excess weight. Yes, femholes, you need to accept that life is not always candies and rainbows

Quote Reply

Nah, if you abandon the mother of your children, because she put on weight after carrying your child, you’re kind of a scumbag.

gayest GrAYgay I have ever seen

It should be legal for a man to leave a woman who gained pounds DURING a pregnancy

bait

It is legal for a man to leave his wife at any time he likes?!

Also, this is obviously not related to inceldom as if we could get a wife pregnant, we wouldn't be here ...

4E88205B 6036 487B BBD2 B7D49C2F9A9B